Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is going to declare Haryana LEET 2020 Results tentatively on 2nd week of July. All test-takers can view the results on the official website i.e, www.hstes.org.in by using the login credentials (registration no., date of birth, and passcode). In the form of a scorecard, the Haryana LEET 2020 Results will be announced.
Haryana LEET Results 2020
How to download the Haryana LEET 2020 results
The steps given here are to be followed to see the results:
Step 1: Open the official website
Step 2: Click on the link to the result of LEET 2020.
Step 3: Enter your roll number and birthdate to access the result.
- Step 4: Take a print out of the result of Haryana LEET 2020 for the Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling and the admission.
Note: Based on the performance of the candidates in the Haryana LEET 2020 Exam, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course.
If two candidates score equal marks, the following tiebreak criteria will be followed by the board:
- Higher the score in Mathematics, higher will be the rank of the candidate.
- After the consideration of Maths score, Physics score will be considered.
- In case, if the tie between the score continues, an aggregate score of all the engineering subjects in the OLET Exam will be considered.
- The final tie-breaking criteria are that older age candidates will be given preference over the younger ones.