IRMASAT admit card will be available on the official website. Candidates who are shortlisted based upon their CAT 2019 and XAT 2020 scores will be eligible for the selection process. Admit Card includes date and timings for IRMASAT 2020 exam as well as dates of the Group Activity (GA) and Personal Interview (PI) sessions. Candidates are called upon to the institute of IRMA for taking up the examination.
Admit Card includes details such as the name of the candidate, hall ticket number, exam centre etc. 27 cities have been chosen as exam centres and a candidate can choose a convenient city while filling the application form.
IRMASAT Admit Card
IRMA 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of Institute of Rural Management from January 24, 2020 (tentative). Candidates who have successfully applied for IRMA 2020 exam and have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can download the Hall Ticket.
Keep the admit card safe for future needs. Information on the admit card will also be useful at the time of IRMA 2020 result declaration.
Hard copy: The candidate can download the hall ticket from the official website and take a printout. This hard copy must be carried to the exam hall on that particular day of exam.
Valid Admit Card: Aspiring candidates will be permitted inside the IRMA 2020 Exam Centre only if they have a valid admit card issued by Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA).
Photograph and Print: The printout of the Admit Card must be in colour and the photograph pasted on it should be a coloured photograph. It should match with the one that was uploaded during the application process.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for IRMA 2020 examination without a valid IRMASAT Admit Card.
IRMA 2020 Admit Card Details
IRMASAT Hall Ticket will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- IRMASAT Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- IRMA 2020 test centre address
- User ID No./IRMA 2020 Registration Number
- Instructions regarding the exam
Steps to Download IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
- Click on the link for downloading the admit card that will be updated on the official website of IRMA.
- Now enter the Form Number or IRMA 2020 Roll Number.
- Candidates should have to enter the Date of Birth and then click on the "Submit" button.
- Candidates should have to download the Admit Card and take 2 - 3 print outs of it and keep safe till IRMA admission process gets over.