IRMASAT syllabus consists of only one section i.e., Social awareness but includes the topics which are related to the social issues happening around, it also involves General Knowledge and the current affairs. Topics are general in nature and candidates can crack the exam if one is updated on a daily basis by reading a newspaper and researching the latest topics happening. Entire syllabus for IRMA 2021 Exam is given below. Before preparing and applying for the exam one must fulfil all the Eligibility Criteria of IRMA 2021 defined by the exam authority.
There is no specific syllabus declared by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA). But, we are providing a tentative syllabus of IRMA 2021 based on previous question papers. Questions in the IRMA 2021 will be based on the subject of language and mathematical reasoning. candidate should know the detailed syllabus to score well. Syllabus is described below:
Issues of Social Concern IRMASAT 2021 Syllabus
Social Concern is a unique part of IRMASAT Syllabus. This IRMA test section will be challenging the candidate’s knowledge on national as well as the international scenario.
Syllabus for the IRMASAT 2021 psychometric test:
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections from the benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment, and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per capita income, etc.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Agriculture in India, crop, and livestock production systems.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Five Year Plan- goals, planning in India, targets, and strategies.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes – goals, features and major achievements: green revolution, operation flood, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.