Candidates who fullfill the eligibility criteria are only allowed to apply for IRMASAT exam. There is no age limit for applying but candidates must have scored 50% of minimum marks in their graduation degree. IRMA has two types of categories for admission i.e., Profile-based calls and Merit-based calls, candidates must also have satisfied those conditions.
IRMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IRMASAT for the flagship PGDRM programme candidates have to check eligibility criteria set by Institute of Rural Management, Anand.
The eligible candidates can fill the application form and start preparing for the exam by referring through the IRMA 2021 syllabus. IRMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria is described here below.
Eligibility to attempt IRMASAT 2021
Institute was founded by father of white revolution Dr. Verghese Kurien in the district of Anand in the state of Gujarat. Admission criteria for IRMA institute are mentioned here.
IRMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM Programme
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for IRMASAT 2021.
- IRMA Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Percentage: General and OBC category candidates should get an aggregate of 50% in their graduation. SC/ST and PWD candidates need to obtain 45% aggregate in their graduation.
- Prerequisite Exam: Candidates must have appeared for CAT 2019 or XAT 2021 to be eligible for writing IRMA 2021. Scores of either exam are mandatory for consideration.
- Graduating Candidates: Final year Graduation students who are yet to complete their graduation before 04 June 2021 may also apply to IRMASAT 2021.
- Overseas Candidates: NRI sponsored applicants, Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have a valid GMAT/GRE scorecard to apply for IRMA SAT 2021.
|Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor's Degree|
|Marks||50% for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST and PWD candidates|
|Prerequisite Exam||CAT 2019 and XAT 2021|
IRMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria for FPRM Programme
- Qualification: Anybody with a postgraduate or postgraduate equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade can apply. Reserved category students need to obtain 50% at PG level.
- Prerequisite Exam: Candidate must have appeared for following examinations and should have a valid scorecard (within the time frame specified).
- Graduating Students: Those candidates who are expecting to complete their final exams by June 2021 may also apply for IRMA 2021.
Note: After fulfilling IRMA 2021 eligibility criteria, a candidate can fill the IRMA Application Form and complete the application process, after which candidate can appear for IRMASAT entrance exam.
IRMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Executive PGDM:
Candidates who meet following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for programme Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates have to be graduate in any discipline with 50% (aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level) or above (45% or above for SC/ST/DAP). Admission will be on basis of candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT or Mini GMAT exams. Assessment of Group Activity, Personal Interview, Curriculum, etc. Weightage of those activities is given below:
|Score of the Entrance Test (CAT/XAT/GMAT or Mini GMAT)||
|Interview and Group Discussions||
|Extra-curricular Activities and Sports||
- Minimum Work Experience: Candidates must have at least five years of post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position on or before 30th December of the year of admission.
IRMASAT 2021 Reservation Category
Category-wise reservation for IRMASAT 2021 is mentioned below: