CG PET 2020 exam pattern is given below. Candidates can go through the pattern and make a schedule to help with CG PET 2020 preparation. Students can also refer to CG PET 2020 syllabus to get a clear picture regarding the exam.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2020
CG PET Pattern Details
- Marking Scheme: In CG PET 2020, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative mark for any incorrect answer.
- Number of Question: There will be a total of 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) from physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Exam Duration: To answer 150 questions, the candidates will be provided 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Shifts: The examination will be conducted in two shifts i.e. morning and afternoon shifts.
- Answer Key: The Answer Key will be released on the official website after the examination is over.
CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern Table
Information about CG PET exam is provided in this table below.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective multiple-choice questions|
|CGPET Total Marks||150|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
CG PET 2020 Subject Wise Question Pattern
Number of questions based on each subject is separately provided in this table below.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Subject|