Aspirants must check all the CG PET exam centres 2021 released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) on their official website. These are the locations where the exam will be conducted. Candidates must fill in their preferred exam centres while filling the CG PET 2021 Application Form. The test will be conducted by the authorities in 27 different centres. Applicants can check their allotted centres on the CG PET 2021 Admit card. Mentioned below is the list of centres along with their city codes.
CG PET 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates must choose their preferred centres carefully as they will not be changed once allotted by the authorities. Mentioned below are the 27 CG PET 2021 centres along with their city codes.
Geolocation of CG PET 2021 Exam Centres
CG PET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must be informative while selecting the CG PET exam centres 2021. Aspirants must take the help of their guardians in selecting the exam centre which is close to their residence. Following are the CG PET 2021 exam day guidelines to be followed by the candidates before reaching the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to visit the CG PET 2021 allotted centre at least a day before the exam to avoid any inconvenience. Candidates must also remember the route so that they can save time to check the location again and again on the day of the exam.
- Applicants must reach the allotted centres at least one hour before the mentioned time to avoid any last-time glitches.
- The candidates need to carry all the important documents and the CG PET 2021 Admit Card with them for verification.
- Some centres do not hold enough space to keep the applicant’s belongings so candidates should not panic and try to manage these sorts of things.
- Parking facilities may not be available at some exam centres. Candidates should plan accordingly.