The AIIMS MBBS is scheduled to occur on May 30, 2020. After the exam, the result will be declared on June 16, 2020, on their official website. Candidates must use their AIIMS login Id and password that was given at the time of registration and access their scorecard. accessing information of results is provided below. AIIMS MBBS 2020 Result will be published by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) on the official website. AIIMS UniversityAll India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is responsible for releasing the merit list for this examination on the basis of the candidate’s performance which includes the rank and marks secured.
In such a competitive examination, there is always a possibility that two students might score equal marks and rank for which need to follow some tiebreaker rules. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score in order to get through the examination and to be considered for further counselling.
Exam will be held from May 30, 2020 to May 31, 2020. Once the exams are over the conducting authority will release the Answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2020 on the official website. Candidates can check there result of from the official website of AIIMS. Candidates can view their result on June 16, 2020.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is the responsible authority to release the AIIMS MBBS 2020 results.
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam and obtained minimum qualifying marks, their results will be published on the official website. The candidates who obtained the minimum qualifying marks can check their rank and the merit list on the results page of the AIIMS official website. Candidate can view their results by entering details such as their Name, Roll Number, Category and Father’s Name. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks gets shortlisted in the merit list and is further considered as eligible for AIIMS counselling rounds conducted by the participating institutes.
The result of AIIMS MBBS 2020 is based on the marks scored by the candidates. Candidates will get 1 Mark for every correct answer and will lose 1/3rd Mark for every wrong answer. AIIMS MBBS 2020 All India Rank will be determined by Percentile. Candidate's score obtained in the entrance exam will be converted to Percentile. Counselling will be conducted physically and the call letter of the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Counselling will be released by the AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Category wise Cutoff
The minimum qualifying marks category wise for cutoffs are mentioned below:
|OPH||Cut Offs of the respective category.|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Procedure to Check Result:
The candidates will have to follow the below-given steps to check the result from the official website.
Firstly candidates need to go to AIIMS MBBS's Official Website. Click on Academic Courses as shown below.
***Check AIIMS MBBS 2019 Results and students eligible for the next round of counselling***
The following page will show you where all the courses will be available. Select MBBS and it will direct you to the login page as shown below.
Enter your ID and password. In case you've forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot your login details?'.
A pop-up will appear. Enter the Candidate ID, mobile number, date of birth, and e-mail ID.
Enter the captcha code and click Login.
Candidates are requested to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure starts for the medical colleges. The scorecard is a crucial document submitted during the time of AIIMS Admission. It has to be produced during the time of counselling.
Details Contained in AIIMS MBBS 2020 Result:
The following are the details given on the result of a candidate:
- Candidate's AIIMS ID.
- Candidate's Full Name.
- Candidates category.
- Score and Percentile of Biology.
- Score and Percentile of Chemistry.
- Score and Percentile of Physics.
- Total Score and Percentile.
- All India Rank (AIR).
- Counselling date allotted to the candidate.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Method of Resolving Result Ties
- The overall merit/ranking shall be based on the Percentile scores of the Total Raw Scores.
- AIIMS MBBS Cutoff will be calculated by taking the candidates minimum score and also the merit percentile cutoff will be included in the counselling merit list prepared by AIIMS, New Delhi. And the same the admissions will be taking on this basis.
- For example, if two candidates score overall same percentile in AIIMS MBBS 2018 entrance exam, then their order of rank in the merit list will be determined by considering tie-breaking factors in the order of priority as given below:
The method adopted for breaking ties (similar Percentiles) shall be:
- Biology: Candidates who score Higher Percentile in Biology they will result in a higher ranking in the Merit List.
- Chemistry: If the candidate's Biology Percentiles do not break the tie, then the applicants higher Percentile scores in Chemistry will result in a higher ranking in the Merit List.
- Physics: If the candidate's Biology and Chemistry Percentiles also do not break the tie, then the applicant's Percentile scores in Physics will result in a higher ranking in the Merit List.
- Age: If the candidate's marks are not enough to break the tie, then finally the candidate who is elder by age will be ranked higher on the Merit list.