NEET mock tests 2023 specimen papers for all three subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology were released by several online coaching institutes. Candidates are advised to attempt NEET 2023 mock test to prepare for the exam. A large number of students across the nation appear for NEET UG every year.
Latest Updates on NEET
- Sep 29, 2023: NEET counselling 2023 stray vacancy round reporting window will close on Sep 30, 2023.
- Sep 29, 2023: AYUSH NEET counselling 2023 round 2 reporting window will be open till Oct 5, 2023.
- Sep 29, 2023: NEET UG 2024 exam is expected to be held on May 5, 2024. Read More
The number of candidates has increased tremendously in the past 6-7 years, and therefore, the competition has become extremely tough.
Important: NEET Previous Year Question Paper
Almost every student who opts for Biology in 11th-grade plans to appear for the NEET exam and ultimately take admission in one of the best participating institutes, offering BDS, MBBS, and AYUSH courses.
Table of Contents
- NEET Mock Test 2023 PDF
- Why is Solving NEET Mock Test Papers Important?
- NEET Strategy For Exam Preparation
- Steps to Take NEET Mock Test by NTA
NEET Mock Test 2023 PDF
Some NEET free Mock Tests are given below in PDF format. Candidates can easily download the PDFs and start practicing for the exam. It is recommended to practice NEET mock test daily for the most positive results.
|NEET Free Mock Tests||Download PDFs|
|NEET Mock Test 1||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 2||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 3||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 4||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 5||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 6||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 7||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 8||Download|
|NEET Mock Test 9||Download|
NEET Mock Test PDFs for Biology
Here are some free solved NEET mock tests for Biology, which can be downloaded and easily referred to during exam preparation. As these are solved papers, it becomes really easy for the students to tally the solution and answers.
|NEET Biology Mock Test Papers||Download PDFs|
|NEET Biology Mock Test 1||Download|
|NEET Biology Mock Test 2||Download|
|NEET Biology Mock Test 3||Download|
|NEET Biology Mock Test 4||Download|
|NEET Biology Mock Test 5||Download|
NEET Mock Test PDFs for Physics
Having NEET sample paper with solutions can help students cross-check their performance and improve their weak areas. Here are some solved NEET sample papers for Physics.
|NEET Physics Mock Test Papers||Download PDFs|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 1||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 2||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 3||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 4||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 5||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 6||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 7||Download|
|NEET Mock Test for Physics - 8||Download|
Why is Solving NEET Mock Test Papers Important?
Preparing for the NEET exam requires much dedication. The candidates have to master Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. And simply doing that is not enough. We always recommend that students familiarise themselves with the NEET exam pattern 2023 to avoid wasting time attempting the main exam. Solving NEET mock tests is one of the best ways to test one's preparation.
Here are some reasons why no candidate should appear for the main exam without solving NEET free mock tests available online.
- Helps Assess One's Preparation: The candidates who are through with their preparation should attempt these NEET free mock tests to check their knowledge and get an idea of how prepared they are for the main examination.
- A Good Way to Revise: The candidates can pick up a few NEET mock tests to revise the knowledge they have gathered so far.
- Confidence Booster: Attempting NEET mock tests online is a great way to check how much one knows. Suppose the candidates can solve all the questions correctly; congratulations to them! If not, they will understand their strong points and work on their weak areas accordingly.
- Devise a Strategy for Using Given Time Effectively: Several times, candidates complained that the paper was lengthy and, therefore, could not answer it during the exam. They will have a fair idea of how much time they must devote to one question. The risk of missing out on any question will hence, be minimised.
- Familiarisation with Marking Scheme: The candidates will understand the exam pattern while solving NEET mock tests online. They will know when to avoid guesswork, which may result in negative markings.
|NEET Previous Years Question Papers||NEET Exam Pattern 2023|
Benefits of Taking Free NEET Mock Test 2023
NEET 2023 mock test series can be beneficial for students in understanding a lot of areas of the NEET 2023 exam. Following are some significant reasons for practising NEET mock test 2023 online.
- It helps students to get an idea about the NEET 2023 exam pattern.
- Practising mock tests online can give students genuine feedback on their progress.
- Students who plan to prepare for the NEET 2023 exam should keep track of their weak and solid areas in the test. Mock tests online can help them achieve that and improve the weak areas significantly.
- Students get to know about the types of questions asked in the NEET UG exam 2023.
- Students learn the skill of time management and become more accurate in answering all questions.
NEET 2023 Preparation Tips
NEET preparation 2023 tips are listed below. Candidates can follow the guidelines to score well in the exam. Neet preparation tips help candidates learn the curriculum systematically and effectively.
- Set a Schedule: The first step toward the preparation process for the NEET UG exam is to set a study schedule. Plan a proper timetable and allot time equally to all subjects. This will enable candidates to make sure they complete every subject on time.
- Try Solving NEET Mock Tests: Candidates are advised to solve NEET Mock Test 2023 frequently to ensure they are progressing in their preparation process. Solving mock tests online can be done effectively, and it'll make candidates aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise: Practice is the key to acing NEET UG exam. Revise everything weekly to ensure that nothing is left behind in the syllabus and to understand the chapters better. The revision will clear all the doubts candidates to face during the mock test or while solving NEET previous year question papers.
- Recharge Yourself: Candidates need to take a break and recharge their energy levels. This will help them focus better when they start studying again after a break. The sleep cycle should be maintained properly for better results in exams.
- Try Reading Different Reference Books: To clear different complex concepts, candidates can refer to more reference books other than NCERT. This will clear their doubts regarding the subject.
- Be Healthy: This is a mandatory thing that candidates should not neglect while preparing for the NEET UG test. Health plays an important role in the preparation process; if a candidate is not feeling well, they cannot study for long hours or complete the topics on time. Eat healthy food and do not stress too much about the exam.
NEET Strategy for Exam Preparation
Following are the strategies that candidates can use to create their NEET Exam plan.
- Create a year-long schedule outlining how you plan to cover the curriculum.
- Create a daily schedule listing your day's activities and make plans appropriately.
- Learn only a few things. Avoid using too many sources when researching. Instead, limit your research to a few reliable sources and make frequent revisions.
- NCERT books are important for the fundamental elements and should be the base material for preparation.
- Every subject should have a reference book, which you should aim to finish first.
- Try attempting to take mock exams more often. This will be the correct way of preparing for the NEET UG exam.
- Every mock test candidate's attempt should be examined. If you don't evaluate your errors and make improvements, your NEET preparation is incomplete.
- Keep a formula journal. Write down one page, simple to read, and short notes for each subject, i.e., Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
Steps to Take NEET Mock Test by NTA
The National Testing Agency will release the NEET mock test 2023 link on the official website. All candidates can take the mock test by simply registering on the platform. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to take NEET mock test 2023 by NTA.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the the official website - neet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Select "NEET" from the exam selection menu.
- Step 3: Now candidates can select the "Subject".
- Step 4: Click on "Start Mock Test".
- Step 5: In the new window, candidates should click "Login".
- Step 6: Scroll below and "Check" the acknowledgement.
- Step 7: Click on "Proceed" to start your NEET mock test.
Which test series is best for NEET 2023?
Aakash Test Series (3), Final Test Series(FTS), Intensive Test Series (CST), NCERT Booster Test Series (NBTS), Allen Major Test Series, NEET Prep and Udaan Tests were some of the best test series that candidates practiced for NEET 2023 exam.
How can I prepare for NEET 2023 at home?
NEET 2023 exam preparation at home included: Practicing NEET mock test, NEET previous year question papers, regular revision, etc. Check the above article for more tips on how to prepare for NEET 2023 at home.
Can I check the result of my NEET mock test?
Yes, the result was displayed to candidates after the completion of NEET mock test. They could analyze the results to understand their level of exam preparation.
How many times can I take the NEET exam?
You can take NEET test as many times as you like till you reach the age of 25.
What is the ideal time to start solving NEET mock tests?
Candidates took the mock test between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. They practiced mock tests between 9 and 12 a.m. in the morning so they could focus better. When the exam approached near they took the test at the actual test schedule, i.e, to the 2:00 - 5:00 pm slot. Candidates began their NEET mock test preparation at least 1-2 months prior to NEET UG 2023 examination.