The NEET exam will be held on Aug 1, 2021 and the last date to apply for the exam is Jun 1, 2021. This is one of the most prestigious exams, acting as a doorway to the colleges offering the best MBBS and BDS courses. The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam must enhance their exam preparation by solving the NEET Previous Year Question Papers given on this page.
Advantages of solving the NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Millions of aspirants appear for the NEET exam every year. The competition is cut-throat. Mastering the syllabus is important, but not enough. Candidates also need self-assessment and a lot of self-confidence to perform well in the exam. Some of the advantages of solving the NEET previous year question papers are given below:
- An efficient way of revision: The candidates will be able to recapitulate everything that they have studied so far by solving the NEET previous years' question papers.
- Self-Assessment: The aspirants who have prepared well will be able to assess how strong their preparation is and how much more they need to study to clear the NEET 2021 exam with flying colours.
- Familiarizing oneself with the NEET exam pattern 2021: The candidates have a total of three hours to solve the entire question paper. In this time, they have to answer 180 questions. It is important to be familiar with the exam pattern and the marking scheme to ensure that no errors are made at the time of the exam.
- Time Planning: The candidates are supposed to answer 180 questions in 180 minutes. Sometimes, some questions take more time than planned. It results in candidates struggling to finish the whole paper in time. Solving the NEET previous year question papers will help candidates improve their speed.
- Important topics for the NEET: While solving the NEET previous year question papers, candidates will understand which topics the maximum questions are asked from.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
Solving NEET previous year question papers will help candidates know the topics that they need to concentrate more on and help improve time management. After solving the NEET question papers, candidates can cross-check their answers with those provided on the official website. Candidates will get a better idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty level while solving the previous year's papers of NEET. Candidates can refer to the NEET previous year's questions papers along with the latest question papers of the NEET 2020 Exam as given below.
NEET 2020 Question Papers PDF
The PDF files containing the NEET question papers from 2020 are listed below. Candidates can download these files and take references.
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - I
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - II
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - III
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - IV
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - V
- NEET 2020 Question Paper - VI
NEET 2019 Question Papers PDF
The NEET previous year question papers are a good way to decipher which topics are important, and what to pay most attention to in the upcoming exam. The NEET question papers for 2019 are given below for candidates to practice.
NEET 2018 Question Papers PDF
Candidates who practice solving the NEET previous year question papers are able to analyse their weaknesses and have a good number of days to cover up. All the top scorers advise aspirants to solve the NEET previous year question papers at least one or two months before appearing for the exam.
- NEET 2018 Question Paper - Code AA
- NEET 2018 Question Paper - Code EE
- NEET 2018 Question Paper - Code PP
NEET 2016 Question Papers PDF
The NEET 2016 question papers PDFs are given below. The candidates preparing for the exam are advised to solve all the NEET previous year question paper PDFs given on this page as it would help them perform better in the NEET 2021 in various ways.
- NEET 2016 Question Papers - Code A
- NEET 2016 Question Papers - Code X
- NEET 2016 Question Papers - Code Y
- NEET 2016 Question Papers - Code Z
How to practice from NEET previous question paper?
Now that candidates have downloaded these previous year's papers, they can use some of the tips mentioned below to make the most out of it.
- Candidates should try and solve these papers on a daily basis.
- If candidates have the NEET previous year's paper with solutions, solve the question on their own, they can tally with the solution.
- Candidates can fix the time they want to spend on each question, and this will help improve the overall time taken to solve the paper.
- Candidates should always solve the easiest questions first and move on to the next question.
- Each time they solve a problem, students should analyze the time taken and the solution they came up with.
- Always keep a tab on the time you spend on each paper. Try to improve with each attempt.
NEET 2017 Code A Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 Code W Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER B Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER D Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER Q Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER R Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER X Question Paper.pdf
NEET 2017 PAPER Z Question Paper.pdf