Reference Books for NEET 2020
NEET 2020 Exam is to be conducted on 5th May 2020. The candidates will get an option to choose a test center of their choice. The NEET 2020 Exam Center and Place will be displayed on the Admit Card.
The Candidates will have to keep a track of the NEET 2020 Important Dates to not miss out on any events.
NEET exam questions are generally based on 11th grade and 12th-grade subjects. Hence, a NEET 2020 aspirant may get basic questions from Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- NCERT Books are very crucial in this context.
- Interested candidates can refer to whichever books that are deemed apt for the preparation.
- Given below are a set of NEET 2020 books which can be considered for reference.
Important NEET exam Books
The candidates who are preparing for the NEET 2020 can refer the following books
Name of Book
|NEET - AIIMS||
|Biology for NEET||Pearson||
|NEET/AIPMT VOL 1||Target Publications||
|Challenger NEET Vol II||Target Publications|
|TextBook for Botany NEET||Mastero|
|NEET/JEE Chemistry||Target Publishing|
|Chemistry NEET/JEE Vol 1||Target Publishing|
|Organic Chemistry for NEET||M.S Chouhan|
|Objective Physics NEET||Pearson|
Points to Remember
- Referring to these books is very important, they help one to revise basic concepts.
- NEET syllabus is framed with a higher level of difficulty, unlike school level syllabus. Hence, preparation for these exams is very vital.
- Although students are tested in their 11th and 12th-grade subjects, the questions may be complicated.
- It will require the student to apply his or her knowledge and mere memorizing will not help. Students have to race against time and therefore, have to be quick in understanding each question.
- Being thorough with basics is very important and it helps one to answer all question quickly.