The NBE will release the FMGE Admit Card 2021 online, for the candidates who have successfully applied and paid for the exam. The hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website by the candidates, by logging into their accounts. The Admit Card is necessary to attend the FMGE 2021 exam, without which no one will be permitted to write the exam. This section discusses all the aspects of the MCI Admit Card, and the candidates should go through this page completely.
FMGE Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The FMGE Admit Card 2021 will be issued to only those candidates who are eligible for the exam and have submitted the application forms on time. It is important to know that the hall tickets will not be sent via post, and can be downloaded only through the official website. Candidates are advised to preserve the FMGE 2021 Admit Card until the final counselling process. The important dates associated with the hall ticket are given below as a table:
|Dates of the application process||Oct 14, 2021 to Nov 3, 2021|
|FMGE 2021 Admit Card Date||Dec 6, 2021|
|Date of the exam||Dec 12, 2021|
Note: Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly for further updates and information about the FMGE Admit Card 2021.
How to download the FMGE Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the FMGE Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of the NBE -natboard.edu.in
- Select the exam, i.e. FMGE
- Enter the login credentials and login to your account
- Select "Download the admit card," tab
- View the admit card and check for any discrepancies.
- Save and print the FMGE Admit Card 2021
Reporting discrepancies on the FMGE Admit Card 2021
It is very important for the candidates to check if there is any discrepancy or error on their FMGE Admit Card 2021. The information and details in the admit card should match that of the details in the official documents. In case if the candidates find any errors or inconsistencies, they are required to contact the exam authorities and notifying them about the same. The errors should be rectified before the day of the exam, otherwise, candidates will not be permitted to write the exam. The exam authorities can be contacted through mail or phone.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 18002664320/ 1800111700/ 011- 25367033/ 25367035
Details mentioned in the FMGE Admit Card 2021
The details that are mentioned on the FMGE 2021 Admit Card are listed below for the reference of the candidates:
- Date of the exam
- Date of birth
- Candidate's name
- ID number of the application form
- Roll number
- Time of reporting to the exam hall
- Exam centre code
- Candidates' complete address
- Contact number of the candidates
- Guidelines to be followed during the exam
Details and Specifications of Photograph
The following are the specifications of the candidates' photograph in the FMGE Admit Card 2021:
- Size: The photographs are required to show a minimum of 75% of the candidates' faces and their heads should be clearly visible. The dimensions of the photograph should be a minimum of 35 mm x 45mm.
- The resolution of the photograph should be of a minimum of 600 dpi and should be printed on a high-quality paper.
- Any kind of reflection, shade or red-eye dots should be avoided.
- Candidates should look straight and directly into the camera in the photograph.
- The name of the candidate in the photograph, along with the date on which the photograph has been taken, should be mentioned.
Documents to be carried along with the FMGE Admit Card 2021
Candidates appearing for this medical exam have to carry certain necessary documents along with their FMGE 2021 Admit Card. These documents are a valid government ID. It is necessary for the verification of candidates by the exam authorities, during the exam. The ID to be brought, can be either one of the following:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter's ID
Things not to carry to the FMGE 2021 Exam Hall
Candidates should go through the list of items or things that are prohibited in the exam hall. Possession of these items will lead to the candidates being subjected to strict actions. Hence, candidates should refrain from carrying any of the below-mentioned items:
- All kinds of electronic devices such as mobile phone, digital watches, Bluetooth, earphones, etc are prohibited.
- Wallets, Handbags, belts and other accessories are also not allowed to be brought inside the exam hall.
- Eatables, both packaged or opened, are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Stationaries like notes, pens, calculators etc are also not allowed.
- Candidates should make sure not to bring any ornaments, like bracelets, rings etc., inside the exam hall.
FMGE Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
Certain important instructions that the candidates have to follow are listed below for reference:
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- It is very important for them to check if there are any errors or discrepancies on the FMGE Admit Card 2021, and get them rectified before the exam.
- Candidates should mandatorily carry their FMGE 2021 Admit Card into the exam hall, otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
- The candidates' candidature can be cancelled at any point by the exam authority if they are found to be ineligible for the exam.
- It is advised that the candidates visit their respective exam centres prior to the day of the exam, to be familiar with the location.
FMGE Exam Pattern 2021
Going through the exam pattern is very important for the candidates, in order to prepare well in the exam. The important aspects of the FMGE Exam Pattern are stated below:
- The exam is of 300 marks totally and comprises only multiple-choice questions (objective type).
- It takes place in two shifts or parts, on a single day, divided by an interval. Each shift comprises 150 questions with a weighting of 150 marks.
- It is an online and computer-based test where candidates require a minimum mark of 150 out of 300 to clear, i.e. 50%.
- The total time allotted for the exam is 5 hours (300) minutes, i.e. 150 minutes (2.5 hours) for each shift/ part.
- Each correct answer is awarded by 1 mark, and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers (no negative marking).
- Unattended questions will not be validated.
The subject-wise marking pattern for the Para and Pre Clinical subjects are given below as a table.
|Name of the Subject||Marks Allotted|
The subject-wise marking pattern for the Clinical subjects is given below as a table.
|General Surgery and Allied subjects|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
|Medicine and Allied subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
FMGE Syllabus 2021
It is very important for the candidates to go through the syllabus of the FMGE exam, before starting to prepare for the same. Going through the syllabus helps the candidates to get a clear understanding of the different topics asked in the question paper, and their distribution. The following the major individual topics that the candidates have to go through.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Respiratory Diseases and Tuberculosis
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Community Medicine
For further details about the syllabus of FMGE exam, candidates are advised to visit the syllabus subpage.