Step by Step Procedure to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit card
- Issue Date: Admit card / Hall Ticket for JIPMER 2020 will be available for candidates who have properly filed the application and is accepted by the JIPMER. Such candidates can download their Admit card on 20th May 2020 ( Monday) from 10:00 am onwards (Tentative).
- Details in Admit Card: Admit Card / Hall ticket will contain the following details which are listed below:
- Name and Date of Birth as typed by the candidate during the application process
- Photo of the candidate as uploaded by him/her.
- Signature of Candidate as given by the candidate.
- Roll number of candidate, details of the test centre and examination city.
- Documents: Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for JIPMER Examination Centre unless he/she produces admit card/hall ticket from JIPMER website at exam centres along with valid ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
How to download JIPMER 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JIPMER, www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Look for announcement tab on the official website on the left side of it, it will have "Hall Ticket for JIPMER 2020". Click on it.
- Candidates must register themselves with basic details to fill Application Form and pay the registration fee.
- After Registering successfully and paying the registration fee, the candidate will receive an Email and SMS with Login credentials.
- Login with a provided credential for each and individual candidate.
- Fill Application Form with Personal, Academic, Contact and other details such as Community, Exam Centre etc.
- Pay Registration Fee and submit Application Form.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
- Name of Candidate as it is in their certificate
- Date of Birth
- A recent photo of Applicant
- Signature Image as uploaded by the candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination City
- Examination Date
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidate must show any one of the following ID during verification of Admit Card on the day of the exam:
- Aadhar Card
- E- Aadhar Card (with valid digital signature)
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
The discrepancy in JIPMER 2020 Admit Card
No modification in fields like age, name, Date of Birth will be permitted after completion JIPMER Application Process. Appeal for change in any other information rather than those mentioned above in Admit Card will not be entertained irrespective of any condition.
Candidates if facing such problems have to apply again with fresh application procedure prior to the closing date of access of admit cards. For any other enquiry related to admit cards candidates are suggested to contact:
The Dean (Academic),
III-Floor, Academic Section,
JIPMER Academic Centre,
Dhanvantri Nagar, P.O, Puducherry 605 006.
P.S to Dean: 0413 - 2298283 (Direct Line)
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web URL: www.jipmer.edu.in