Admit card is the gate pass for every candidate who is appearing for the AIIMS MBBS exam. a candidate will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall without the admit card. The university is expected to release AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card on Jul 15, 2021, on the AIIMS official website.
Admit card is an important document which a candidate has to carry to the exam hall. Candidate can download AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card from the official website from Jul 15, 2021 onwards. After the exams are over the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Results will be announced to check the result candidate will have to enter the credentials given on the Admit card. AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card contains information such as Candidate's Name, Address, Photograph, Signature, Thumbprint, etc.
NOTE: The admit card also contains the instructions need to be followed by the candidates in AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Centres.
Steps to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021
The following are the steps a candidate needs to follow to download the Admit Card from the official website:
Candidates need to visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS 2021 and click on "Academic Courses" button.
Click on "MBBS" link. The notification pop up will be displayed, then click on the "Proceed" button.
Enter AIIMS MBBS 2021 Candidates Id, Password, Captcha and click on "Login" button.
Click on "Download" option and take the printout of the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card. Verify the details mentioned on the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card.
Details On AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021
Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS 2021 contains the following details:
- Candidate Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Exam Date.
- Name & Address of AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Centre.
- Examination Timings.
- Scanned Photograph & Signature.
|Personal details||Candidate’s name, date of birth, category, father and mother name, nationality, domicile etc.|
|Exam details||AIIMS MBBS application number, language opted, slot and date of AIIMS MBBS 2019|
|Exam Centre details||Name and address of AIIMS MBBS exam centre along with the city|
|Instructions||Other important guidelines which must be followed by aspirants|
Important Instructions On AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021
The following are the instructions given to the candidates on the Admit Card.
- Original: Admit card or hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be available only in the online mode. Candidates should carry the ‘Print-out’ of the AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card, not photocopy version of it.
- Condition: Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be available for those candidates whose application form will be accepted by the authority.
- Required Documents: Besides the admit card, candidates will also be required to take any identity proof and a recent passport size photograph with them.
- Unwanted Items: Candidates must note that besides AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card, identity proof and a passport size photograph nothing will be allowed in the exam hall. So the candidates should not take any stationery, wristwatch, cell-phone, calculator, etc. to the AIIMS MBBS 2021 examination hall.
- Undesired Materials: Along with that, the candidates are also advised not to take any ornaments, headgear, belts, credit cards, etc. to the AIIMS MBBS 2021 examination centre.
- Preserve: Candidates are advised to retain AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card till the completion of the admission process and seat allotment in various colleges of AIIMS.
- Arrival: Candidates must reach the exam centre of AIIMS MBBS 2021 at least one hour prior to the starting of examination as mentioned in the Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS 2021. Since each candidate will have the extra activities before the examination such as bio-metric process and security check-ups.
- Don't: Candidates should not write anything on AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admit Card during the examination.
- Entry: As per previous year Admit Card of AIIMS MBBS, the entry to the examination hall was closed after 8:45 A.M in the first shift/slot and 2:45 P.M for the second shift/slot.
- Changes: In case of any change in information such as the Address, Email-Id or mobile number, the candidate must promptly bring it to the notice of Asstt. Controller (Examinations), AIIMS, New Delhi(the details are mentioned below).
Documents Required With AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre for the verification purpose along with the Admit card.
- Valid AIIMS MBBS admit card 2021(original and printout)
- One ID proof (same as mentioned in the application form)
- One photograph (as used to upload while registration)
Anyone of the following ID proof can be carried by the aspirants along with AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021.
- Aadhaar Card (Original or Printout)
- PAN card
- Voters ID
- Driving License
- Exam admits card/ marks card/ result sheet with a photograph of recognised Central or State Board.
Discrepancy In AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2021
Candidates are advised to carefully check the information and details mentioned on the AIIMS MBBS 2021 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the information (date, time, name, etc.) as it appears on AIIMS MBBS admit card or in case a candidate doesn’t receive the admit card at all or if his/her status doesn’t appear on the portal (the link of which will be given above), he/she must immediately bring the matter to the notice of 'Asstt Controller of AIIMS Examination.
The candidate can send an e-mail to, Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608.
The e-mail must contain all the correct particulars clearly.