SMFWBEE 2021 admit card released on the official website on Sep 27, 2021. The State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB) will conduct the SMFWBEE 2021 examination to offer admission to various courses offered by the affiliated colleges. Candidates who have completed the online registration process will be able to download the SMFWBEE 2021 admit card from the official website.
SMFWBEE 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates appearing for the SMFWBEE 2021 examination should note that they will not be allowed to sit for the examination without the SMFWBEE admit card. Hence, all the candidates are advised to download the SMFWBEE admit card from the official website. Given below are the important highlights of the SMFWBEE 2021 admit card.
|SMFWBEE 2021 Admit card release||Sep 27, 2021|
|SMFWBEE 2021 Examination||Oct 3, 2021|
How to Download the SMFWBEE 2021 Admit Card?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the SMFWBEE 2021 admit card.
- Step 1: Head to the official website of SMFWB.
- Step 2: Provide login details to download the SMFWBEE admit card.
- Step 3: Enter the application number and password.
- Step 4: Verify the information given on the admit card.
- Step 5: Click on ‘download admit card’ and keep a printout of the same for future references.
Details Mentioned in the SMFWBEE 2021 Admit Card
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre to appear for the SMFWBEE exam. The SMFWBEE 2021 admit card will contain the following information. Candidates are advised to verify the information as no requests for changes will be entertained.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Registration number
- Hall ticket number
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Exam centre details
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
How to Download the Admit Card if Login Credentials are Lost?
If the candidate has forgotten the login credentials, they can follow the instructions given below to retrieve the login credentials.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SMFWB.
- Step 2: Select the sign in option.
- Step 3: Provide the registered email address and click on ‘forgotten password’.
- Step 4: A message for password change will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter a new password and the candidate can download the admit card.
Things to Carry to the SMFWBEE Exam Centre
Along with the SMFWBEE 2021 admit card, candidates will need to carry other important documents to the examination centre. A list of important things to carry to the SMFWBEE exam centre is given below. Kindly note that SMFWBEE 2021 will be conducted in online mode.
- A printout of SMFWB Paramedical 2021 admit card
- Government-issued ID card
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen