Check detailed NEET 2021 Exam Day Instructions. Know the things to carry to the exam hall, schedule, allowed items and other important instructions to be followed by the candidates during the NEET examination.
NEET 2021 is right around the corner, which means it's time for medical aspirants to get informed about NEET exam instructions 2021. This article will help candidates understand the guideline to be followed, including reporting time and what to carry for the NEET examination in 2021. For your convenience, we have added additional information such as NEET dress code instructions making Getmyuni your one-stop for all NEET 2021 exam information. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting NEET on May 2, 2021, and this will be the single entrance test for MBBS and BDS college admissions in India. The JIPMER MBBS Admission 2021 and AIIMS MBBS Admission will also take place through the NEET exam 2021. Additionally, the NEET instructions about photos and the admit card can be tricky. Hence, candidates need to go through the NEET exam instructions carefully before proceeding.
NEET Exam 2021: Covid-19 Caution Instructions
With the coronavirus pandemic slowing down the academic process in India, candidates must be aware of the situation and take necessary precautions while appearing for the NEET 2021 exam. Candidates must maintain proper distance and wear a face mask at all times.
Candidates who are willing to come in a traditional or culture-related dress such as a Kara, Kirpan, or Hijab have to arrive early or at least one hour before the gate closes. This allows adequate time for frisking and is also applied to a student who requires medical devices at all times.
Make sure you go through the guidelines below to avoid any last-minute confusion or nervousness.
NEET 2021 Exam: Detailed Schedule
Knowing the time of events on the NEET Exam day is very important and keeps you alert. By understanding the start and end time, you can prepare for the exam accordingly without rushing for one last revision. Here's a list of the NEET 2021 Exam day timings:
|Events||Date and Time|
|NEET 2021 Exam||May 2, 2021 (Updated)|
|Last Entry to Exam Hall||1:30 PM|
|NEET 2021 Exam Duration||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Sitting in Exam Hall||1:15 PM|
|Important Instructions and NEET Admit Card Checking||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|NEET Booklet Distribution||1:45 PM|
|Writing of Particulars by Text Booklet||1:50 PM|
|NEET Exam Start Time||2:00 PM|
|NEET Exam End Time||5:00 PM|
NEET 2021 Exam Instructions: Things to Carry
The NEET exam authorities are strict about items that need to be carried into the exam hall. We have listed down documents you can carry as well as barred items. The item rules include the NEET 2021 Admit card instruction as well. Make sure you do not carry any of the barred items into the exam hall and double-check your pockets before entering.
NEET Exam 2021 Allowed Items:
- NEET Admit Card
NEET 2021 Exam Barred Items:
We advise all candidates to go through the list carefully and make sure none of the products mentioned are carried to the exam hall. The NTA will be taking strict action on candidates that appear in the hall with the below mentioned barred items for the NEET exam 2021.
- All stationery items such as stationery box, pencil box, geometry box, calculator, plastic pouch, pen/ scanner, etc. are barred.
- Electronic devices such as mobiles, Bluetooth devices, microphones, headsets or headphones, earphones, etc.
- Wristwatches, ornaments, caps, wallets, handbags, and other related accessories are not permitted.
- Eatables such as chips, chocolates, water bottles, juices, etc. are not allowed in the NEET 2021 exam hall.
Instructions for NEET 2021 Exam Day
The NEET exam instructions include several rules that must be followed carefully to be candidates. There will be strict invigilation by the authorities on the lookout for candidates who go against the guidelines. The NEET 2021 Exam guidelines are as follows:
- The NEET 2021 exam center will be opened to candidates 45 minutes before the official exam start time. Candidates can appear one hour before to avoid any possibility of being late.
- Any form of material, textual or digital, is not allowed in the NEET exam hall, and if found, it will permanently lead to the candidate being debarred from the NEET exam.
- The only permitted document in the NEET hall is the Admit Card.
- Invigilators will alert students at the start of the exam, half an hour, and at the end of the exam.
- Booklets will be handed to candidates 15 minutes before the start time so candidates can carefully fill out the required details. (1:45pm).
- The answer sheet must be signed before starting the exam and at the end of the NEET 2021 examination.
- The authorities will provide candidates with a ballpoint pen for answering the booklet.
- A finger impression from the candidate is taken on the attendance sheet for the examination.
- The number of sheets on the booklet can be counted five before the start of the exam. At this time, candidates may open the booklet seal.
NEET 2021 General Instructions For Exam Day
Knowing the general guidelines is essential for candidates to answer the exam with confidence. It eliminates the chances of being nervous as candidates will take precautions in advance. The general NEET 2021 exam guidelines are as follows:
- Candidates will be given their seat with a roll number before the NEET examination.
- Double-check the barred items mentioned above and carry your admit card without fail.
- Candidates must be in the exam center by 1:30 PM. There will be no admission post this time.
- Candidates must finish the NEET examination and cannot leave the room until the time is concluded.
- The OMR sheet must be handed to the invigilator before the candidate leaves the NEET exam hall.
- Make sure your booklet contains the pages mentioned in the cover of the booklet. If the number is more or less, inform the authorities immediately.
NEET 2021 Form Instructions:
The NEET 2021 Exam application form starting date will be on January 18, 2021. The exam will be held on May 2, 2021, the NTA for the correction window is yet to be announced. NEET 2021 Application form changes can be made during this time.
NEET Admit Card Instructions 2021
The NEET admit card will be issued 15 days before the examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official NEET 2021 exam website during the 4th week of August. For the NEET exam 2021, candidates must carry the admit card and two passport-sized photographs along with a Government-approved Photo ID for proof. Candidates can access the NEET exam 2021 Admit Card by logging on to the website and entering the required details such as NEET registration number, and date of birth. The Admit Card will be sent to the candidate's registered Email ID.
NEET Instructions About Photo
NEET 2021 image upload instructions are precise, especially when it comes to the photo. Make sure you carry photographs that meet the size requirement and avoid any leeway for confusion during the NEET 2021 examination.
- While Uploading the Photo, the size should be 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
- The background of the photo must be white.
- 80% of the NEET photograph must be the face, with ears clearly visible.
- The Photograph format should be JPG/JPEG only.
- Cap, goggles, or accessories are not allowed in the photograph. Spectacles are allowed if it is regularly used.
- Carry a photograph for the NEET 2021 exam and extra copies as well. You will need to mention your name, application form number, and roll number on the reverse side of the photograph.
- If the NEET exam photo is not clear, it will be rejected.
Make sure you go through the rules mentioned above. Please do not hurry, and do it right. Keep all the required documents ready beforehand, and remember to visit this page for more updates on the NEET 2021 exam instructions.