JMI EEE 2021 Counselling Highlights
Successful candidates will be required to participate in the for JMI EEE 2021 counselling process. JMI EEE 2021 counselling will be conducted in the order of the merit list. There are a limited amount of seats available in each course, so general seats are filled in the first round of counselling.
Steps to download the JMI EEE 2021 Counselling letter
Applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to successfully download the JMI EEE 2021 counselling letter.
- Step 1: Open the official website.
- Step 2: Enter the details of the candidates like user ID and Password to get access to the counselling letter.
- Step 3: Download the counselling letter which is the most important letter to carry at the time of counselling.
Documents Needed at the Time of Counselling
- Self-attested copies of JMI’s Acknowledgement Slip.
- Registration Slip.
- JEE Main Admit Card.
- JEE Main Score Card.
- Age proof based on the certificate of High School/ Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Original documents of reserved category candidates issued by the competent authority.
- Class X Certificate.
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother)
- TC (Transfer certificate) from the previous institution.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended by the candidates.
- Proof of permanent address as declared in the Application Form with the name of the nearest Police Station and the District.
- All applicants must be present for the counselling in person.
Note: Please make sure that you are carrying original documents along with their respective copies. Candidates without original documents will not be allowed to take admission in the allotted college or institute.