Applicants are advised to go through the given eligibility criteria for JMI EEE 2021 carefully before moving forward with the application process. Applicants who successfully qualify the eligibility conditions can fill in the application form after the release.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI EEE 2021 B.Tech Program
The pre-defined eligibility criteria for JMI EEE 2021 B.Tech Program is mentioned below:
- Examination: Candidates must appear in JEE Main paper-I.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- Eligibility: Candidate should have cleared 12th examination with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
- Diploma: Diploma holders can also apply with not less than 55% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI EEE 2021 B.Arch Program
The pre-defined eligibility criteria for JMI EEE 2021 B.Arch Program is mentioned below:
- Examination: The candidate must qualify in the JEE Main paper-II.
- Qualification: A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Diploma: 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central or State government and secured 50% marks in aggregate.
Check Application Form, Syllabus and Exam Pattern details of JMI EEE Examination