GCET admit card has to be obtained from the admission committee. The admit card will be only to the candidate in person. Candidates must produce photo admit cards for appearing in the test at the designated centre.
GCET Admit Card 2021
- Availability: The admit card for GCET will be available offline only.
- Details: The admit card will contain details such as Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Examination Date, Exam Time, Exam Venue.
- Without Admit Card: Candidates won't be allowed to appear for the examination without their Admit Cards as it serves as a Hall Ticket.
- No Postal: The admission committee will not send GCET 2021 Admit Card to any candidate individually through postal.
*Note: Candidate has to keep their original admit card safe as it is not available online. And DTE will not provide any duplicate Admit Card to any candidate.
How to get GCET 2021 Admit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the designated centre of DTE, Goa.
- Step 2: Submit the filled-in Application Form to the authority.
- Step 3: Get your ‘Photo Admit Card’ from the authority.
- Step 4: Check all the details printed on the Admit Card carefully.
- Step 5: In case of any discrepancy immediately contact the authority.
- Step 6: Keep safe of two-three copies of Admit Card till the admission process.
Details on GCET/ GOA CET Admit Card
- GCET Registration Number
- GCET Admit Card Number
- GCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test Centre details
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details
- Entrance Exam Timings
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph
GCET/ GOA CET 2021 Highlights
- GCET 2021 admit card contains the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Application Number, Postal Address and Contact Details, Examination Centre Details, Exam Timing, Candidate’s Photograph with the Digital Signature.
- DTE, the exam conducting authority, will issue the GCET 2021 admit card to the candidates in person only at the selected location (DTE and Ravindra Bhavan).
- DTE will issue the photo admit card for GCET 2021, only to those candidates who will complete the application form process of GCET along with the payment of exam fee, self-attested copies of the prescribed documents and three passport size photographs.
- Candidates are required to check their details along with the photograph on the GCET 2021 admit card like GCET 2021 Exam Centres, GCET 2021 Exam Date, Venue, and personal particulars will be mentioned on GCET 2021 Admit Card.
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates need to inform DTE, Goa office immediately.
- Applicants need to preserve GCET Admit Card because they require it at the time of Examination, Counselling and Admission.