The AMEEE 2021 Application Forms are available in online and offline as well. So the candidates are required to visit the official website for Online Application Form. And for Offline Application Form, candidates have to visit the office of Indraprastha Institute of Aeronautics or AMEEE approved centres.
AMEEE Application Form 2021 Highlights
Availability: The application form of Aircraft maintenance engineering entrance examination 2021 (AMEEE 2021) will be available from on the official website of the Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics
- Application Fee: The AMEEE 2021 Application Fee is Rs. 300/- for all category of candidates.
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the fee online as well as offline mode (At the time of buying of Application Form). For online (Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking) payment bank may charge service charge and taxes (if applicable).
Documents Required to Submit in the AMEEE 2021 Application Form
A soft copy of recent passport size photograph
A soft copy of the signature
Scanned image of documents
Steps to Fill AMEEE 2021 Application Form
- Candidates should go to the official website to fill in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details correctly in the AMEEE 2021 Application Form.
- Attach scanned copies of all the important documents such as your photograph, 10th marks card, 12th marks card in the space provided.
- Verify all the details. Check all the rules and regulations.
- Click on to submit button to complete the application form for AMEEE.
- The candidates paying the application fee through online mode can pay through online transaction either debit, credit card, or net banking.
- The Application form can be purchased from the counter of the Institute by paying cash or via demand draft.
Documents required to be sent along with the Offline Application form
The candidates applying via offline mode can fill their form and submit to the main office of the university.
Attested copies of marks sheets and certificates of 10th and 12th class
Medical certificates from recognized Doctor
4 Passport size Photographs
1 Self-addressed stamped envelope. Stamp value INR 40/- on each envelope
Foreign National students will have to submit the following documents
- No objection certificate from MHRD, New Delhi. The prescribed form will be given to students after admission
- Equivalent certificate from AIU in respect of Educational Qualification obtained
- Passport and Visa in Original
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate