TS ECET 2021 Counselling Highlights
- Counselling: Candidates who have cleared the TS ECET 2021 will be called for the counselling process.
- Shortlisted: Candidates who have been shortlisted based on the merit list will be called for further counselling process which will be conducted in the specified College/ Institute on the specified date.
- Counselling Procedure: The counselling procedure will consist of Verification of Entrance Exam Score/ Rank, Seat Allotment and Document Verification.
- Required Documents: A candidate who is Selected or Waiting list, while appearing for admission process must bring with him his Admit Card, Required Photographs, Requisite Fee, and the original and Self-attested photocopies of all those marks sheets/ certificates which are required to be attached along with the Admission Application Form. Admission shall not be given to the candidates in the absence of any of these required documents.
TS ECET 2021 Counselling Process
TS ECET 2021 Counselling will consist of two rounds which are Seat Allotment and Document Verification.
The seat allotment process will depend on candidates rank and seat availability.
- Candidates Rank: Candidates rank will be calculated based on the marks obtained in TS ECET by the university authority. The rank list will be published on the official website after few days of the declaration of results.
- Seat Availability: While the time of counselling the authority will decide to give admission to the candidates based on the number of seats available in the university. If the seats of the selected course are less the authority will decide the seats to give to the candidates based on the top ranks secured.
Candidates have to submit the below-listed documents at the time of counselling:
- TS ECET 2021 Rank Card and Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Statements of Marks and Provisional/ Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Class X and XII Marksheets and Certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 6 passport-size photographs.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.).
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
TS ECET Counselling Dates
The detailed dates of the TS ECET Counselling process dates are mentioned below in the form of a table. The Counselling procedure is split into two phases, namely Phase I and Phase II.
|Online registration with information and fee payment||To be announced|
|Verification of certificates for booked candidates||To be announced|
|Post verification of certificates correction and changes||To be announced|
|Seat allotment||To be announced|
|Admission and Tuition fee payment||To be announced|
|Options to change and other related choices||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|Payments of Tuition fee||To be announced|
|Reporting to the institution||To be announced|
|Start of class||To be announced|
Spot admissions are usually conducted for Admission into B.E./B.Tech/B. Pharmacy courses (Lateral Entry into the second year)
in Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges.