Established in the year 1997 for Women and managed by G.Pulla Reddy Charities Trust, G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science, [GNITS] is located in Hyderabad. The college has recorded phenomenal growth in a short span of time. Trust started an engineering college for women with the key notion of uplifting the role of women in society and empowering them with increasing awareness.
The management of GNITS Hyderabad started engineering to provide an excellent learning facility for women in the field of engineering. Today it’s considered as one of the best engineering colleges in Hyderabad with high-end infrastructure facilities. Below mentioned are some of the highlights of GNITS.
|G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science Highlights
|Year of Establishment
|Type of Institution
||Library, Computer Center, Lab, Hostels, WiFi, etc.
||Shaikpet Rd, Ambedkar Nagar, Shaikpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500104
|GNITS Contact No.
||B.Tech. & M.Tech
The institute is maintaining about 90% as passing students Percentage in all most all the courses. The college has been developed under 4,01,100 Sq.Ft. of infrastructure to accommodate around 2500 students.GNITS offers graduate and postgraduate courses in the stream of engineering. GNITS Admission can be done online through the official website of the college.
Since its inception, the college has made rapid growth towards progress and development. The college caters to the needs of the students not only in terms of the increase in strength of staff and students but more significantly in updating the facilities within the campus. Leading national and international companies always have a keen interest in the institute's students which increases the number of GNITS Placement every year.
GNITS Quick Links:
All courses in GNITS are designed as per the needs of the industry. GNIT Hyderabad offers undergraduate, postgraduate in engineering stream. Courses offered in GNIT are mentioned below.
||Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telematics Engineering, Information Technology
||Computer Science and Engineering, Digital Electronics & Communication Engineering, Power Electronics & Electric Drives, Wireless & Mobile Communications, Computer Networks & Information Security,
GNITS Hyderabad offers B.Tech and M.Tech in engineering streams. GNITS Hyderabad Admission can be done online through the official website. The details of the GNITS admission procedures are mentioned below:
- The applicants have to qualify for the EMACET Entrance exam which is conducted by the University in accordance with G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science.
- The applicants should attend the counselling for admission into the Engineering colleges conducted by the Convenor/ administration of that college which is updated on the website of the college.
- The applicants will be getting admissions for their opted courses by the rank obtained in EAMCET.
- Candidates can opt for GNITS as per the availability of the college and branch at the time of counselling.
- For M.Tech. admission for Category-A (General & SC/ST) students will be made through GATE. When GATE Candidates are not available, admission will be given to Non-GATE Candidates on TS-PGECET merit. Admission for Category-B will be made based on experience/ merit.
The Career Guidance Cell provides complete support to the students at every stage of the placement process. The cell has all modern infrastructure facilities to host the companies. The GNITS Career Guidance Cell conducts seminars and mock interviews prior to the recruiting drive. The cell helps to develop a career and educational plan relevant to their individual interests, abilities, aptitudes, and goals. Interaction with the alumni gives a chance to explore more on the real work scenario. Amazon, Salesforce, Service Now, DBS, Thought Works, JPMC, Eze Software, Deloitte are major recruiters who visit the college for campus selection.
The Career Guidance Cell at GNITS Hyderabad provides complete support to the students at every stage of the placement process. The cell has all modern infrastructure facilities to host the companies. The GNITS Career Guidance Cell conducts seminars and mock interviews prior to the recruiting drive. The cell helps to develop a career and educational plan relevant to their individual interests, abilities, aptitudes, and goals. Interaction with the alumni gives a chance to explore more on the real work scenario. Amazon, Salesforce, Service Now, DBS, Thought Works, JPMC, Eze Software, Deloitte are major recruiters who visit the college for campus selection.
GNITS Infrastructure Facilities:
The GNITS campus is standing among the premium colleges in India with its best infrastructure facilities. GNITS is the Only one Engineering College in India established MAC Lab by M/s Apple, U.S (2016). Some of the facilities of the college are mentioned below.
- GNITS has a spacious library spread over 15044 sq. mts of an area with duplex construction. Computerized library facilities are available for the staff and students for their instructional purpose. The library comprises a wide range of national and international publications, e-journals, periodicals, etc.
- GNITS has a separate Internet Centre with 40 systems connected through wifi to help the students to do their project works.
- The college has full-fledged indoor and outdoor sports facilities for the students.
- Well furnished and neat residential facilities are available for the students on the campus.
- GNITS provides transportation facilities in and around the campus.
- The has formed an active Career Guidance Cell that promotes and coordinates all the recruitment programs on the campus.
Within a short span of time, GNITS Hyderabad marked its position in the field of technical and engineering by grabbing a couple of awards. The awards details of the GNITS are mentioned below.
- “AICTE Internshala Award” by AICTE in August 2018.
- GNITS – NPTEL Local Chapter Secured 47th Rank with ‘AA’ Rating.
- “National Employability Award” 3 times in a row for being among top colleges in the State from AMCAT from 2017 to 2019.
- “Best Performance in Placements Award” in Undergrad Summit – 2018 organized by Stumagz.
- “Educational Leadership Award” by Dewang Mehta National Educational Award by IPE – 2017.
- “Best Engineering College Award” by ISTE, 2007.
- Won “First Prize of 17 lakhs in Aegon International – 24 Hours Health and Wealth Hackathon” in Sep 2018.
- Secured “Overall Championship” under the south zone in sports every year.
Other Trending Colleges In India: