- Mode: TS ECET 2020 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (PBT) on August 5, 2020.
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: The total questions will be 200 for each section (for Diploma, for B.Sc Mathematics, for Pharmacy).
- Topics: There will be different topics for different subjects which are listed below:
- Diploma: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology.
- B.Sc Mathematics: Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English.
- Pharmacy: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
Section Wise Marks Distribution for TS ECET 2020
|Engineering Paper (Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Bio-Technology||100|
For B.Sc (Mathematics)