The TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern is set by the organizing body of the TS ECET. Candidates should go through the TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern before preparing for the exam. They will get an overview of how the questions are distributed and its types being asked in the question paper.
TS ECET Exam Pattern Highlights
The TS ECET exam is conducted online and the key highlights of the TS ECET exam are as follows.
- Mode: TS ECET 2021 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (PBT) on Aug 3, 2021.
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: The total questions will be 200 for each section (for Diploma, for B.Sc Mathematics, for Pharmacy).
- Topics: There will be different topics for different subjects which are listed below:
- Diploma: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology.
- B.Sc Mathematics: Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English.
- Pharmacy: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
Section Wise Marks Distribution for TS ECET 2021
The TS ECET marks weightage can help candidates better understand how each subject contributes to the overall question paper. This can be used to better strategize their study plan. The mark distribution from each subject has been shared below.
|Engineering Paper (Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Bio-Technology||100|
For B.Sc (Mathematics)