TS ECET 2021 Application Form has been released on Mar 22, 2021 and the last date to apply with a late fee of INR 500 is extended to Jul 26, 2021. Interested candidates can follow the instructions given below to pay the fees and submit the application form. Candidates should make sure to clear or meet the TS ECET 2021 minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Failing to clear the eligibility criteria will result in the candidates being deemed ineligible, and the application form will be considered invalid. Test takers can also find the direct link to apply for TS ECET 2021 below.
Read the full article given below to know more about the TS ECET Application Form 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form Highlights
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) conducts the TS ECET examination. The application process is open now for candidates interested in the examination. The TS ECET application process is entirely online. Some of the key highlights of the TS ECET 2021 application form can be found below.
- The application form has been made available on the official website from Mar 22, 2021 and the last date to submit the application form without a late fee has been extended to May 31, 2021.
- The application form can be submitted even after the last date, but candidates should pay a late fee.
- Candidates have to fill in personal details, contact details, and educational qualifications.
- Application form fees can be paid in various methods.
TS ECET Application Form 2021 Dates
The JNTU released the TS ECET 2021 application form on Mar 22, 2021, and all eligible candidates can fill the online application before May 31, 2021. Some of the important dates for the TS ECET application form 2021 are as follows.
|Commencement of TS ECET 2021 registration||Mar 22, 2021|
|Last date to submit TS ECET application form 2021 without a late fee||May 31, 2021|
|Last date of ECET apply with late fee of INR 500||Jul 26, 2021|
|Last date of ECET apply with late fee of INR 5000||Jul 31, 2021|
|Telangana ECET exam date 2021||Aug 3, 2021|
How to fill TS ECET Application Form 2021?
The TS ECET application form 2021 process is slightly different from a typical exam, and the application process starts with the payment of the application fees and so on. It is also important for them to read and go through the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the TS ECET 2021 application form.
Step 1: TS ECET Application Fee Payment
- Candidates will have to visit the official website, click on "Application Fee Payment, " and enter all required information.
- Once all the details have been entered the candidates, need to make the TS ECET application fee payment by choosing their preferred mode of payment.
Step 2: Filling of TS ECET Application Form
- Once the application fee payment is made, candidates will have to click on "Fill The Application Form" and fill up the TS ECET online application form. Enter all the necessary information, and make sure to have entered all this information accurately.
- Now candidates will have to upload their signature and photograph is the specification set by the authorities. It will be done before the TS ECET application form is submitted, and it is a part of the form that all candidates will submit.
- Before candidates submit the application, it is essential to check all the details for their accuracy. Once all of these are confirmed, candidates can go ahead and submit the TS ECET 2021 application form.
Step 3: Print the TS ECET Application Form
- Aspirants will now be able to download their TS ECET 2021 application form online, and the filled application copy will be very important for candidates moving forward.
- It can be downloaded, and candidates must take a printout of it for future reference.
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee
All candidates will be required to make an online payment as the first stage of the TS ECET application form process. There will be relaxation for some categories of candidates in terms of fees. The TS ECET application fee details have been shared below.
Candidates have to complete the payment process successfully. Only then the candidate will be able to fill the application form. Candidates can make payments using a Debit/ Credit card or Net banking. Payment can also be made through the AP/ TS Online Centre.
Aspirants can check their payment status by entering the hall ticket number and registered contact number as displayed in the picture below.
Documents Required for TS ECET Application Form
Only two documents or images are to be uploaded during the TS ECET application form filling, and the hard copies will be verified during the counselling period. Below are the documents required for the TS ECET application form.
- Payment Transaction ID
- Birth Certificate/10th Marksheet.
- Signature (in less than 30 KB and JPEG format)
- Latest Photograph (in less than 50 KB and JPEG format)
- Qualifying Test Mark Sheet
- Debit Card/Credit Card or the Net Banking details for online payment.
- Hall TIcket Number of the Qualifying exam.
- 12th/SSC Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate, Local Candidate Certificate, Special Reservation Certificate, and Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Details to be filled on the TS ECET Application Form
A lot of information will be required while candidates fill the TS ECET application form online. It becomes easy if aspirants have a fair understanding of the necessary information beforehand to be ready with all the required information. The conducting authority of TS ECET will reject incomplete application forms. Following are the details to be filled on the TS ECET application form.
|Personal Details||Contact Details||Educational Qualification|
|Name of the candidate||Phone number||Course studied|
|Date of birth||E-mail ID||Stream|
|Category||-||Name of the institution|
|Aadhar card number||-||-|
TS ECET Application Form Correction
In case candidates filled in inaccurate information on the TS ECET application form, he/she will be allowed to make some specific correction to the application form from June 16, 2021 to June 21, 2021. Please take note, only some details can be corrected in the application form, and the detail is not allowed to be altered. You are required to connect with the conducting authorities immediately. The correction window will be open from June 16, 2021 to June 21, 2021.
How to Make TS ECET Application Correction?
Candidates willing to make some changes to their TS ECET application form due to inaccuracy can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Now the credentials will be asked to enter.
- Candidates need to click on "TS ECET Application Correction"
- Now candidates need to select the fields they want to make changes to
- Applicants can make the necessary changes and submit the application.
- Now candidates can go ahead and download the new TS ECET application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I pay the TS ECET 2021 application form fee in cash?
Ans: No, candidates are required to pay the TS ECET application form fees online only.
Q2: Is the TS ECET Roll Number the same as the TS ECET 2021 Registration number?
Ans: No, registration number and roll number are totally different.
Q3: Can I complete the TS ECET application process without paying the application fee first?
Ans: Candidates won't be able to start filling the TS ECET application form unless they make the payment.
Q4: Is UPI a payment option for the TS ECET application form fee?
Ans: No, UPI is not available as an option. Only Net Banking, Debit, and Credit cards are accepted.
Q5: What is the last day to fill the TS ECET application form?
Ans: Candidates can fill the online application on or before May 31, 2021.