TS ECET Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available online for all the candidates on the official website.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Verification: The candidates are required to verify his/ her Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before the commencement of the test on the day of TS ECET Examination.
How to download TS ECET Admit Card?
- Step 1: Login to the official website of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to TS ECET Admit Card.
- Step 3: Login with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the Admit Card for the future reference (till the admission process).
Details mentioned on TS ECET Admit Card
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Location of the Designated Exam Center
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Documents required with Admit Card
Applicants must carry one copy of TS ECET Admit Card, one passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the hall ticket of the exam. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket