The TS ECET 2021 Admit Card is the main requirement during the exam. Candidates will be permitted into the exam hall only if they possess their TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket. Failing to carry the admit cards will result in the candidates to be prevented from entering the exam hall. Hence it is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards at the time of the exam.
TS ECET Admit Card Highlights
The TS ECET admit card will be released on the official website on Jun 25, 2021. Candidates will be able to download the hall ticket by visiting the official website and following the steps mentioned below. Some of the key highlights of the TS ECET admit card are as follows.
- Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available online for all the candidates on the official website.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Verification: The candidates are required to verify his/ her Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before the commencement of the test on the day of TS ECET Examination.
TS ECET Admit Card Dates
The TS ECET exam is scheduled to be held on Jul 1, 2021. Candidates need to download the TS ECET admit card from the official website once it is released. Some of the Important dates related to the admit card have been tabulated below.
|Opening of registration||Mar 22, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||May 31, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||Jun 25, 2021|
|Examination date||Jul 1, 2021|
How to download TS ECET Hall Ticket / Admit Card?
The TS ECET exam is all set to be held on Jul 1, 2021, and candidates will be able to download the TS ECET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on #admit _card_date. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Login to the official website of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to TS ECET Admit Card.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the Admit Card for the future reference (till the admission process).
Details mentioned on TS ECET Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The admit card is one of the most important documents, all information mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket must be accurate. Once the document is downloaded, candidates must first check all information and make sure they are correct. Some of the key details mentioned on the TS ICET admit card are as follows.
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Location of the Designated Exam Center
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Documents required along with TS ECET Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Applicants must carry one copy of TS ECET Admit Card, one passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the hall ticket of the exam. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket