TS ECET 2020 Eligibility

Exam Date : May 11, 2020
Result Date : May 25, 2020

TS ECET Eligibility 2020

Education Qualification:

  • The candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses.

  • The candidates should have passed B.Sc. with Mathematics as a major subject from a recognized University in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent.

  • Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before the close of counseling for entry into the relevant course.

  • The candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).

  • Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.

  • Belonging Status: The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.

  • Note: Admission to 85% of the seats in each course will be allocated for the local candidates and the remaining 15% seats will be unreserved seats as specified.

If the candidates satisfy the above-given eligibility Criteria will be offered seats in the below-mentioned courses through TS ECET:

S.No.

Courses Offered

1

ANE - Aeronautical Engineering

2

ASE - Aerospace Engineering

3

AUT - Automobile Engineering

4

BIO - Bio-Technology

5

BME - Bio-Medical Engineering

6

CEE - Civil and Environmental Engineering

7

CER - Chemical (Ceramic) Technology

8

CHE - Chemical Engineering

9

CIV - Civil Engineering

10

CPE - Chemical Petrol Engineering

11

CSE - Computer Science and Engineering

12

CSS - Computer Science and Systems Engineering

13

CST - Computer Science and Technology

14

CVT - Civil Technology

15

ECE- Electronics and Communication Engineering

16

ECM - Electronics and Computer Engineering

17

ECS- Electronics Control Systems Engineering

18

EEE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering

19

EIE - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

20

ETC - Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

21

ETM - Electronics and Telematics

22

GIN - Geo-Informatics

23

ICE - Instrumentation and Control Engineering

24

INF - Information Technology

25

IPE - Industrial Production Engineering

26

IST - Instrumentation Engineering and Technology

27

MCT - Mechanical (Mechtronics) Engineering

28

MEC - Mechanical Engineering

29

MET - Metallurgical Engineering

30

MIN - Mining Engineering

31

MME - Mining Machinery Engineering

32

MMT - Metallurgy and Material Engineering

Discussion Forum



1