Results will be declared in the form of scorecard on the official website for all the candidates. Answer key is a material that is published after an examination, containing answers to the questions of the concerned exam question paper which can be downloaded from the official website. The scorecard/ rank sheet is released by the conducting authority which contains details about Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Course Applied, Marks secured in each section.
TS ECET Results 2020
- Merit List: Once the result has been declared the TS ECET will release a Merit List according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- Cut-off: Cut-off refers to minimum marks required for qualifying an exam. TS ECET will announce cut-off scores after a week of the examination result. TS ECET cut-off will be announced for all categories - General, OBC, SC/ ST and physically handicapped. Factors determining the cut-off are mentioned below:
- The number of candidates appeared for TS ECET.
- Candidates who have cleared the State Level Law Entrance Test.
- The difficulty level of the paper.
- The number of seats available in Participating Universities.
How to check TS ECET 2020 Results?
- Visit the official website of TS ECET i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Find the relevant link "TS ECET 2020 Results"
- Login with the credentials (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time of registration.
- The result will appear in the form of scorecard on the screen.
- The candidates are required to download and take a printout the TS ECET Results for future use.
Details mention on TS ECET 2020 Scorecard
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Register Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Secured
- Rank Secured
- Overall Rank
TS ECET Cut-off
The cut-off score for the qualification of TS ECET will be released by conducting authority after the TS ECET results have been declared. Candidates meeting the cut-off score would be called for the succeeding round of counselling, based on merit. TS ECET cut-off will depend on factors such as:
- Number of Applicants
- Number of Seats Available
- Previous Year’s Cut-off Score
- Difficulty Level of the Entrance Test