Looking forward to pursuing engineering courses like B.Tech. or B.Arch. in reputed Universities like the KL University? The KL University conducts KLEEE for the aspirants aspiring to get into these courses.
KL University is one of the top Universities in Andhra Pradesh which was established in the year 1980.
Latest Update: The registrations for the KLEEE 2021 exam Phase 2 are ongoing. The last date to apply is January 24, 2021.
- What is KLEEE?
- KLEEE 2021 Exam Date
- KLEEE 2021 Eligibility
- KLEEE 2021 Syllabus
- KLEEE 2021 Registration Ongoing
- KLEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- KLEEE 2021 Admit Card
- KLEEE 2021 Exam Centers
- KLEEE 2021 Result
- KLEEE 2021 Cut off
- KLEEE 2021 Selection Process
- How to prepare for KLEEE?
- Courses Offered through KLEEE
- Related Exams
What is KLEEE?
The Koneru Lakshmaiah University conducts the KL University Engineering Entrance Exam, also commonly known as the KLEEE. The KLEEE is an engineering entrance examination to seek admissions into the undergraduate engineering courses. KLEEE 2021 is conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
- KL University also has provisions for students who do exceptionally well in sports/cultural activities, to apply for the B.Tech. programmes.
- KLEEE 2021 is a national level engineering entrance examination. From all over India, more than 35,000 students appear for this KLEEE exam every year.
- Candidates will have a provision to give the exam either in online mode (i.e Computer based on website portal) or in an offline mode (i.e Pen and Paper based).
|Name of the Exam||KL University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||K L University|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech., B.Arch.|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
KLEEE 2021 Exam Dates
The KLEEE 2021 Application form will be available on the official website of the conducting authority from December 6, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application form is January 24, 2021.
The KLEEE 2021 Exam Dates will be announced on the official website. The KLEEE Exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode from February 13, 2021. If the candidates satisfy the Eligibility criteria they can apply for KLEEE 2021 Exam.
NOTE: The dates which are mentioned are tentative.
The following are the dates of some Important events of KLEEE Exam:
|KLEEE 2021 Events||Dates|
|Availability of KLEEE 2021 Application Forms||December 6, 2020|
|Last date to submit the KLEEE 2021 Application forms||January 24, 2021|
|Release of KLEEE 2021 Admit Cards||January 22, 2021|
|KLEEE 2021 Date of Exam||From February 13, 2021|
|KLEEE 2021 Date of Declaration of Results||April 11, 2021|
KLEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants attempting this exam must be in the age group of 17 to 23 years. They must have attained the desired age before the end of February 2021.
Candidates must have passed class 12th/PUC or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately (to apply for any B.Tech program).
If a candidate is applying for B.Tech in Biotechnology, then he/she should have secured 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in class 12th/PUC or equivalent from any of recognized board.
KLEEE 2021 Syllabus
The KLEEE 2021 Syllabus is based on the fundamental subjects like - Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics based on the syllabus of Class 12th.
The table below gives an idea about the important topics for KLEEE 2021 Exam:
|Physics||Unit 1: Units and dimensions
Unit 2: Elements of vectors
Unit 3: Kinematics and Dynamics
Unit 4: Work, Power, and Energy
Unit 5: Centre of Mass etc.
|Mathematics||Unit 1: Algebra
Unit 2: Trigonometry
Unit 3: Vector Algebra
Unit 4: Probability
Unit 5: Coordinate Geometry
Unit 6: Calculus
|Chemistry||Unit 1: Atomic Structure
Unit 2: Nuclear Chemistry
Unit 3: Periodic Classification of Elements
Unit 4: Chemical Bonding
Unit 5: Stoichiometry etc.
KLEEE 2021 Registration
The candidates can register for KLEEE 2021 Exam on the official website. Only the candidates who register can fill the Application form. Registration is a simple process where a candidate will be asked to enter Email Id, Phone number and a password will be given.
The candidates will have to use the same ID and Password to log in.
How To Apply for KLEEE?
The candidates can apply for KLEEE both online and offline. The candidates who are applying online can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the Application link.
- Step 2: Enter the details regarding personal and academic details.
- Step 3: Upload the image of Photograph and Signature.
- Step 4: Sign the declaration and take a printout.
KLEEE 2021 Application Form
The Candidates can fill KLUEE 2021 Application form in both online and offline mode whichever is convenient to them
- Online Mode: In online mode, candidates have to fill and submit the Application form from the official website.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can obtain and submit the Application form in person from the University Campus and other allotted centres as mentioned on the website.
Note: Filled and signed application form should be sent through post to address given below:
K L University 29-36-38, Governorpet,
Vijayawada - 520002
Documents Required To Apply For KLEEE?
The following documents are required when a candidate is applying for KLEEE:
- Marks Sheets of Class 10 and 12
- Conduct Certificate
- Proof of NRI Status
- Migration Certificate
- Photo Id Proof
- A valid credit/debit/Net banking for the Application Fee
KLEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
According to KLEEE 2021 exam pattern, the exam will be conducted in two modes namely online mode (Computer-Based Test) and Offline mode (Pen and Paper-Based test). The questions will be objective type.
The exam is conducted for 3 hours and the total number of marks is 160. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the KLEEE Exam.
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Number of Questions||160|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
KLEEE 2021 Admit Card
The KLEEE Admit card will be available online. KLEEE 2021 Admit card will be available on the official website from January 22, 2021.
The candidates will have to log in and download the Admit Card from the official website.
The candidates must carry the Admit card to the exam hall along with a Photo ID proof. Without Admit card candidates will not be allowed to give the Exam.
The following are the details that will be given on the KLEEE 2021 Admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Course Opted
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Test venue
- Date and timings of the Exam.
How To Download the KLEEE 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates will have to follow the steps given below to download the KLEEE 2021 Admit Card.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of KL University.
- Step 2: Click on the link "Download KLEEE 2021 Admit card".
- Step 3: And login i.e Application number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Download and take a printout of it for further reference.
KLEEE 2021 Exam Centers
The candidates who are Applying online and offline will be given an option to choose the KLEEE 2021 Exam centre which is convenient for them.
The offline exam will be conducted in about 26 test centres in various places across different states of India. The online exam will be conducted across 43 test centres over India.
Once the Application form is submitted the candidates will not be allowed to make any changes.
Documents Required on the day of KLEEE Exam
The following are the documents which a candidate must carry to the KLEEE Exam hall:
- Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof
- A passport size photograph
KLEEE 2021 Result
The result will be declared on the official website of the conducting Authority. The KLEEE 2021 Result will be announced on the official website on April 11, 2021. Both offline and online Exam Result will be released on the same day.
The candidates will have to enter the credentials and login on the official website to check the result.
The Result will contain details like Name of the candidate, Course, marks scored.
How To Download the KLEEE 2021 Result?
To download KLEEE Result from the official website candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the KL University official website and click on the link "KLEEE 2021 result".
- Step 2: Enter your application or admit card number as a login ID.
- Step 3: Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Check and download KLEEE 2021 result card for further reference.
KLEEE 2021 Cut off
The KLEEE 2021 cut off will be released after the results are out. The cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate should score to get Admission in KL University.
The candidates will have to score marks equal to more than the minimum Cut off marks. The Cut off marks will vary for the courses that are opted by the candidates.
The factors that determine the KLEEE 2021 Cut off are as follows:
- The total number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Level of difficulty of the Question paper
- The number of candidates who applied for the exam.
- The number of seats available for admission.
- Previous year cutoff trends.
KLEEE 2021 Selection Process
The KLEEE Selection process will start after the Cutoff list of KLEEE Exam is out. Only the candidates who qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process. In the Counseling process, the candidates will be offered the course and college they are eligible for.
KLEEE 2021 Counseling
Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process based on ranking they secure in KLEEE examination. The KLEEE 2021 Counselling will commence on January 1, 1970.
The following are the Documents candidates should carry on the Day of KLEEE Counseling:
- Admit Card
- Call letter
- Relevant Certificates and Marksheets.
Payment: At the time of counselling, candidates have to make payment for the following:
|B.Tech Programme||Admission Fee (one-time payment)||Caution deposit money (Refundable one-time payment)||Tuition Fee|
|CSE, ECE, ME||Rs.10,000||Rs.5,000||Rs.87,000|
|Bio-Tech, EEE, Civil, PE, ECM||Rs.10,000||Rs.5,000||Rs.80,000|
How To Prepare For KLEEE 2021?
The candidates may follow the tips given below to efficiently crack the KLEEE Exam:
- Before you start the preparation go through the syllabus and prepare according to it.
- Make sure you plan your everyday activity. This helps to manage time.
- Keep track of your everyday work and make sure you are improving each day.
- Take mock/sample tests very often and learn from your mistakes.
- There are a lot of study materials available online to make use of.
- To score good marks do a proper revision of each topic as much as you can before the exam.
- Use reference books which will cover topics that are important from the examination point of view. In the table given below, some of the best reference books are mentioned.
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Engineering Entrances 2016-2005||Vikas Jain|
|Mathematics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced) Algebra||G Tewani|
|Objective Approach to Physics Vol-2 for Engineering Entrances||DC Pandey|
|Lateral Entry to Engg. Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide||R Gupta|
Courses Offered Through KLEEE
The below mentioned are the courses that are offered by KL University through KLEEE Exam.
|Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Petroleum Engineering (PE)|
If there are any queries regarding KLEEE Exam the candidates can contact the official Authority.
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA - 520 002.