IIT JAM Counselling
Counselling session will begin after the announcement of the results on the official portal of IIT JAM 2020. IIT JAM counselling 2020, candidates need to fill the admission form. Candidates those will qualify the IIT JAM 2020 cut off marks examination only eligible for the admission.
IIT JAM Counselling 2020
Candidates who have cleared the IIT JAM 2020 will be called for the counselling process which will be held on last week of April, the dates will be updated once it is officially announced by concerned authorities.
Counselling Application: After the announcement of IIT JAM Results, only the qualified candidate will be able to apply online for admission to IISc and IITs through IIT JAM 2020
Counselling Fee: Candidate has to pay INR 600 as counselling fee through cash in the nearest SBI branch with the E-challan generated online while registering for the counselling
Participation: Candidates on the merit list will only be liable to participate in the counselling sessions.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2020 and log in using the issued login credentials.
- Step 2: Candidate has to Enter all the required details such as the choice of programs in order of preference, educational qualification, aggregate/CGPA, category, etc.
- Step 3: After filling the program preference and proceeding to the payment, E-challan of amount INR 600, will be generated.
- Step 4: Take the printout of E-Challan and visit the nearest branch of State bank of India by 25th April 2020 (tentative).
- The payment has to be made in cash only.
- The payment will be non-refundable.
- Bank charges will also be applicable
- After making the payment, get the SBI-stamped IIT JAM 2020 copy of E-Challan scanned and upload the scanned image on the admission page of official website in JPEG/PDF format.
- Admission Procedure:
- Accept and Freeze: By choosing "Accept and Freeze", the Applicant accepts the offered seat in the counselling and would not like to upgrade to his/ her higher preferences, if any, in the subsequent rounds (if applicable).
- Accept with Upgrade: By choosing "Accept with Upgrade", the Applicant accepts the offered seat and would like to upgrade to his/ her higher preferences in the subsequent rounds (if any).
- Reject and Quit: By choosing "Reject and Quit", the Applicant rejects the offered seat and would not like to continue in the admission process by IIT JAM
- Applying for Courses: Based on the qualifying test papers, IIT JAM 2020 candidates can apply for admission into one or more courses.