This section contains information regarding the release date of admit card, step by step procedures on how to download a admit card and some important instructions regarding admit card of IIT JAM.
An admit Card, bearing a candidates name, registration number, photograph, signature and names and codes of the test papers applied, along with name and address of the test centre allotted, will be available for download from JOAPS website.
Instructions regarding Admit Card
- Candidate should carefully examine an admit card for all entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform organizing chairman, JAM 2021, IISc Bangalore immediately.
- If a candidate is not able to download Admit Card, then Chairman JAM of respective IISc/IITs, under which first-choice test city/town of candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail, giving online enrolment ID, name, email ID, mobile number, mailing address and city code of desired test centre (first choice) to get information about registration number and the name of test centre allotted.
- A printout of downloaded admit card must be brought to the test centre along with original and valid photo identification.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in IIT JAM 2021 Examination Centre without a valid admit card and a valid and original ID. Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification.
- Admit Card of JAM 2021 must be carefully preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of admission if required by Admitting Institute.
- Organizing Institute may withdraw the permission granted to a candidate to appear in JAM 2021 if it is found that the candidate is not eligible to appear in an exam. This can happen even though an admit card has been issued and is produced by a candidate before presiding officer of the test centre.
How to download Admit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2021.
- Step 2: Click on Admit Card portal.
- Step 3: Enter the credential details given at the time of application registration.
- Step 4: Click on submit.
- Step 5: IIT JAM 2021 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the Admit Card.