Candidates can check the previous year cut off to find out the NEST 2021 Cut Off trends. The candidates can visit the official website and check the cut off by logging in with their credentials.
The candidates must consider the following points for the NEST 2021 Cut Off-
- The NEST 2021 cut off for each subject/section namely Maths, Physics, and Chemistry will be different. The overall cut off for NISER and CEBS Mumbai will also be different.
- To secure a rank in the merit list of NISER candidates must secure the overall NEST 2021 cut off or more and in SMAS in the general section as well as in all four sections of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- To secure a rank in the merit list of CEBS candidates must score the overall NEST 2021 cut off or more and SMAS in the general section along with any "best three" subjects/sections.
- All candidates in order to to be on the merit list must secure the overall cut off marks or more.
- There will be 50 marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology, and 30 marks for the general section. The general section and the "best three" subjects or sections that is attempted by the candidate will be considered. Inclusive of the general section and the "best three" 180 will be the overall score for the NEST 2021.
Overall NEST 2021 Cut Off
The overall NEST 2021 Cut Off is given below. The overall NEST 2021 Cut Off for each category is provided in the table. All candidates must secure the cut off marks or more in order to rank on the NEST 2021 merit list.
|Category||Overall Cut Off|
NEST 2019 Cut Off
The NEST Cut Off 2019 for CEBS Mumbai is given below. The candidates can check the category wise cut off.
The NEST 2019 Cut Off for NISER Bhubaneswar is given below. The cut off for each category is different and candidates can check them in the given table.
NEST 2018 Cut Off
The NEST 2018 Cut Off is given below. Candidates can check the cut off for each category in the table.
The NEST 2018 Cut Off for CEBS Mumbai is given in the table below. Candidates can check the category wise cut off in the table