National Testing Agency will issue the DU JAT admit card 2021 on a specified date as per the official notifications. DU JAT admit card 2021 will be available for download in online mode only. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering the login credentials which will be created at the time of registration. Only those candidates can download the admit card of DU JAT 2021 who will fill the complete application form along with the fee payment before the deadline.
DU JAT Admit Card 2021 Highlights
DU JAT 2021 admit card is an important document that has to be carried on the day of examination. Two printouts of the admit card of DU JAT 2021 must be taken and both should be duly signed by the invigilator at the examination centre on the day of the exam. DU JAT will be conducted from on a date specified by NTA.
- The DU JAT admit card will be made available to the registered candidates in a few days to a week prior to the exam. Once the DU JAT Application Process is completed, the DU JAT 2021 admit card is available on the online account of the candidate. The DU JAT admit card is a provisional document used for verification of the candidates.
- The details mentioned on the DU JAT admit card must be correct and accurate. The DU JAT admit card includes information about candidates such as roll number, exam center, and other exam-related information. Any mismatch in the information provided during registration or the details about the candidate in photo id issued by the government and DU JAT 2021 admit card will result in the rejection of the candidate from the DU JAT examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the information in the DU JAT admit card, the candidate is required to notify the authorities before the day of the DU JAT 2021 examination.
How to download the DU JAT 2021 Admit Card?
Listed below are the steps candidates need to follow to download their DU JAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of DU JAT.
- Click on DU JAT Admit Card Link.
- Enter the DU JAT Application Number and Password.
- The DU JAT admit card will appear on Screen.
- Save it in pdf format and take a printout of it.
Details mentioned on the DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
Some of the details mentioned on the DU JAT admit card 2021 have been listed below.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the examination
- Address of the examination center
- Time and Date of DU JAT 2021
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the head of the concerned department
Discrepancies in the DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
Once the DU JAT 2021 admit card has been released the candidates need to check if all the details that have been mentioned are correct and there are no discrepancies. But, in case of any discrepancies candidates must follow the following steps to resolve it.
- Contact the Delhi University officials or help desk immediately for correction. This can be done in person, through mail, or through phone calls.
- All communications to Delhi University must comprise of all the relevant information like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Center, etc.
- Explain all the discrepancies and your issue in detail.
- In case if there is any issue in downloading of admit card, one should communicate with the concerned authorities immediately.
Important Instructions mentioned on the DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
Some of the important instructions that candidates must keep in mind while taking up the DU JAT 2021 examinations have been listed below.
- Candidates should check for details like name, roll number, registration number, date and time of examination, and venue of the examination on the admit card.
- Identity proof like voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Pan card, passport, or driving license should also be carried along with their DU JAT 2021 admit card to the examination centre.
- Candidates should also avoid taking any electronic devices along with them at the center. Any such device found will be seized and might also lead to banning the candidate from giving the examination.
- Reach the examination center 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- Pencils, erasers, and rough paper will be distributed to each candidate. No need to bring stationary /writing material to the exam center.
- The admit card should be preserved by the applicant until the entire admission process is completed as the same will be required during the counselling process.
- Candidates are allowed to take a test booklet or question paper with them.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam ends and sheets have been collected by the invigilator.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card of DU JAT 2021 will not be entertained after the conduct of the test under any circumstances.
FAQ's related to the DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
Q. Is there any procedure to change the exam center after the admit card is issued?
Ans: The exam center once allotted to candidates cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Q. What are the other documents to carry along with the DU JAT admit card?
A: Yes, candidates must carry a photo-identity proof along with the admit card to the examination centre.
Q. Can a candidate apply for multiple programs in one form?
Ans: Yes, a candidate can apply for multiple courses through a single DU JAT 2021 application form.