Admit card is very important, as it the hall ticket of the candidate to attend the exam. Admit card is available only after filling and submission of the application form. If the application fee is not paid even after submitting the application form then the candidate will not be given the admit card.
BUMAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card consists of important details such as exam center number, roll number, name, etc. On the day of the exam, the candidate needs to carry the admit card along with the government Id card for verification. If the candidate fails to carry any one of them, then the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
Keep the admit card safe for future purposes. Information from the admit card is also required at the time of the BUMAT 2021 result.
- Availability: Admit Card for BUMAT 2021 will be available on the official website once the candidates submit the Application Form.
- Download: Candidates can download the Hall-Tickets from the University website once the dates are released.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
How to download BUMAT 2021 Admit Card?
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University i.e. http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to BUMAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the Admit Card for future reference (till the admission process).
Details mentioned on BUMAT 2021 Admit Card
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Location of the Designated Exam Center
- PWD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space provided for affixing applicant's passport-size photograph
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
- If an applicant finds a discrepancy in BUMAT 2021 Admit Card or it cannot be downloaded, then the applicant must contact AAU VET helpdesk within the stipulated time.
- They can register their complaints by email which must be sent to [email protected]
- They can contact the authority directly by calling the Telefax Number: +91-20-24407100
Documents required with Admit Card
Applicants must carry one copy of the BUMAT 2021 Admit Card, one passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. The details mentioned on the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the hall ticket of the exam. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
Important Points To Remember
- Candidates should not mutilate the BUMAT Admit Card once the authenticity of the BUMAT Admit Card is established. Plagiarising the BUMAT 2021 Admit Card is a punishable offense.
- BUMAT Applicants must preserve the BUMAT 2021 Admit Card until the Interview/ Admission Process gets over for verification.
- All candidates need to verify all the details mentioned on the BUMAT Admit Card. Any inconsistency in the details mentioned on the BUMAT Admits Card should be brought to the notice of the exam conducting body immediately.