Admit card is available only after filling and submission of the application form. If the application fee is not paid even after submitting the application form then the candidate will not be receiving the admit card.
HPU MAT Admit Card 2020
HPU MAT 2020 Admit card will be available for the test-takers who have applied for HPU MAT 2020 Exam. Test-takers can download the admit card from the official website of the Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS). Keep the admit card safe for future purposes. Information from the admit card is also required at the time of the HPU MAT 2020 result.
The detailed information regarding HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card is presented below:
- The admit card is a very important document that serves as an ID proof at various stages of the exam and the admission process.
- The Admit card of the HPU MAT 2020 will be available on the official website.
- To attend the HPU MAT 2020 and to enter the allotted exam centres all the candidates must bring a print out of the admit card along with them.
- It will be available on the official website of HPU B-School.
- Candidates must download and print out the same for the day of the exam.
- The admit card of HPU MAT 2020 will not be sent via email or post. In case the candidates fail to present the admit card on the test date, they will not be permitted to attend the exam under any circumstances.
How to Download HPU MAT Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below procedure to download HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card.
- The candidates have to go to the official website of HPU B-School.
- After finding the appropriate link, fill in the required details such as a registered email ID and password to log in.
- Upon entering the details, the candidates' profile page will open up. Look for the respective link to download the HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card there and click on the provided link.
- The admit card will then be downloaded to the device.
- Open the file and generate a printout. Carry the printout along with a valid ID proof to the test centre.
Admit Card Details
- Candidates Name
- Candidate's roll number
- Candidate's address
- Exam venue
- Exam time
- Exam date