HPU Counselling is the process of selecting the candidates through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. After results, the announcement for the schedule of HPU MAT Counselling is done by the official authorities. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for the selection process and some document verification also.
HPU MAT Counselling Highlight 2020
Candidates who have cleared and secured minimum cut-off in HPU MAT 2020 Exam will be called for HPU MAT 2020 Counselling. Qualified candidates can read about the elaborated information in this section below and prepare for HPU MAT Counselling 2020.
HPU MAT 2020 Counselling Process
Given below is the detailed information about the HPU MAT 2020 Counselling process.
- The admission Council of HPU organizes the counselling for all successful candidates at Dharmashala, Regional Center.
- Candidates are called up to attend the counselling according to the rank secured from HPU MAT 2020.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their scores and are further called for university-based counselling which is generally held in the mid of July for both subsidized and non-subsidized seats.
- At the time of counselling, the candidates have to be present physically.
- No extra date will be provided for counselling.
Documents required for HPU MAT 2020 Counselling
Given below are the list of documents to be presented during HPU MAT 2020 Counselling Process:
- 10th pass certificate for age verification
- 10th mark-sheet
- 12th mark-sheet
- Graduation mark-sheet
- Graduation pass certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph
- A hard copy of HPU MAT Result 2020
The final selection of HPU MAT 2020 after the counselling is done based on the following procedure:
- Application rating -30 marks
- HPU MAT- 50 marks
- Group discussion- 10 marks
- Personal interview- 10 marks