To write any entrance exam there are certain eligibility criteria, based on which the candidates are allowed to apply for the exam. Some of the general criteria for all the exams are age, category, nationality, qualification, etc. The ranges of these criteria change from one exam to another, depending upon the objective of the exam.
HPU MAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
For the individuals planning to appear for HPU MAT 2020, the most important step is to know the HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Understanding eligibility standards is a mandatory part of all the examinations. Once the candidate knew that he/she is eligible for DU JAT 2020 exam then they need to start preparation by referring HPU MAT 2020 syllabus and HPU MAT 2020 exam pattern.
Basic HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) has presented the basic HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria below which all aspirants have to fulfil to appear for HPU MAT Exam 2020.
- Education Qualification: Candidate should be a graduate and should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should pass graduation with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST category applicants) in any stream.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year applicants are also permitted to apply for the test, subject to completion of their final year exam in March or April.
- Age limit: Age limit (as on 1st July of the year of admission) for the candidates are, up to 26 years for a Male and up to 28 years for a Female candidate (29 years for a Male and Female candidate belonging to SC/ST category).This age limit does not apply to candidates belonging to Non-subsidized, retired, or serving defence personnel.
- Citizenship: There are no specific limitations to a student’s nationality or residential status.
- The candidates should follow these criteria to get admission at Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
Overview of HPU MAT Eligibility:
The below table shows detailed information about HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility.
|Domicile||There are no specific limitations to a student’s nationality or residential status|
|Age||The upper age limit for male candidates is 26 years whereas for females it is 28 years. The upper limit to candidates belonging to the SC/ST category for both male and female is 29 years|
|Qualification||Candidate should be a graduate and should have completed their bachelor degree from a recognized university|
|Aggregate||The candidates should pass graduation with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST category applicants) in any stream|
|Appearing Candidates||Final year applicants are also permitted to apply for the test, subject to completion of their final year exam in March or April|
Note: Candidates can proceed to HPU MAT 2020 Application Process only if they fulfil the HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility standards.