HPCET 2022 admit card will be available on the official website of HPTU. The candidate must note that the admit card is available only in online mode. The applicants need to download the HPCET 2022 admit card from the official website by filling in the mandatory details.
HPTU will not allow the applicants to take the HPCET 2022 entrance exam if the candidate does not carry HPCET 2022 admit card on the examination day. The applicants who have successfully completed the HPCET 2022 application procedure for HPCET 2022 can check the availability of the HPCET admit card on the date mentioned in the official notification for the exam.
Latest Updates on HPCET
- Jul 20, 2022: HPCET 2022 result has been declared. Read More
Steps to Download the HPCET Admit Card
Steps or Procedure to download the HPCET 2022, Admit Card:
- Where: The candidates should visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- Link: Click on the link “HPCET-2022 Admit Card”.
- Candidate's Details: After clicking the link a page will appear, where the candidate has to fill Form no. or Candidate's Name and HPCET 2022 Programme name (selected by the candidate in HPCET 2022 application form).
- Application Number: Fill up the HPCET 2022 Application number you got during registration and click on the "Find Admit Card" button.
- Admit Card: The candidate's HPCET 2022 admit card will appear on the screen with all the details mentioned, provided by you during the process of application.
- Print & Preserve: Now Download the HPCET 2022 Admit card and take a printout.
Important details about the HPCET 2022 admit card
Candidates are required to keep in mind the following details while downloading the admit card.
- Alert: It is important that candidates complete the HPCET 2022 application process, failing which, they will not get the admit card.
- Details: The HPCET 2022 admit card contains details and instructions regarding the exam.
- Verification: It is essential that candidates verify the details on the admit card.
- Authentication: Authentication of the details on the HPCET admit card is essential.
- Reporting: Any discrepancies in the HPCET admit card should be reported to the exam conducting body immediately.
- Proof: A downloaded copy of the admit card will be considered as valid.
- Preserve: Candidates must preserve the HPCET 2022 admit card until the admission process is over for the purpose of verification. And is also required to check the results.
- Note: It is advisable that candidates have a few extra copies of the admit card. In case of loss, the candidate can use other copies.
- Plagiarizing: Plagiarizing the admit card is a punishable offense.
- Fines: Action will be taken against any candidate found to be tampering with the HPCET 2022 admit card.
- Alert: If an HPCET 2022 admit card is found to be tampered with, the candidate might be barred from writing the exam.
- Discrepancies: Candidates must check all the information on HPCET 2022 Admit Card. In case of any discrepancies, the candidate should contact the conducting body which is mentioned below.
Controller of Examinations,H. P. Technical UniversityHamirpur - 177011Himachal Pradesh