The HPCET 2021 will follow the 10+2 syllabus of CBSE or State board. The candidates are suggested to follow the mentioned syllabus for better preparation for the upcoming entrance test. The question paper will mainly cover the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics: 50 questions, 100 marks.
- Chemistry: 50 questions, 100 marks.
- Mathematics: 50 questions, 100 marks.
HPCET 2021 Syllabus is set by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU). HPCET is conducted for admission in different UG and PG courses in Himachal Pradesh. It has a different Syllabus for UG and PG courses. The eligible candidates can go through the syllabus to prepare for the exam as described in exam pattern.
- Topics: For B. Tech the HPCET 2021 exam will follow the 10+2 syllabus of CBSE or State board. And for M. Tech HPCET 2021 Syllabus is General Aptitude and Engineering Mathematics.
- Alert: The candidates are suggested to follow the mentioned syllabus for better preparation for the upcoming entrance test.
- Subjects: The question paper will mainly cover the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Download HPCET previous year question paper
HPCET 2021 Syllabus for B. Tech
|The Laws of Motion Physics and Measurement||Matters||Complex Numbers|
|Motions Rotation Work||States||Quadratic Equations|
|Power||Redox reactions and Electricity Chemical Kinetics||Relations and Functions|
|Theory of Gases||Chemical Thermodynamics||Sequences & Series|
|Dynamics Properties of Solids and Liquids||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Determinants of matrices|
|Oscillations and Waves||Surface Chemistry||Permutations and Combinations|
|Current||Periods of Properties and Classification of the Elements||Mathematical Induction|
|The Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Isolation of principles and methodology||Binomial theorem ad its common applications|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Metals||Differential Equations|
|The Current and the Magnetic Effects of Magnetism||s,p,d & f - Block Elements||Integral Calculus|
|Electronic Equipment||Co-Ordination compounds||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Refined and depiction of organic compounds||Three-Dimensional Geometry|
|Communication Systems||Environmental Chemistry||Statistics and Probability|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Some of the basic principles of Organic Chemistry||Mathematical Reasoning|
|--||Oxygen-containing organic compounds||Coordinate Geometry|
|--||Chemistry of Everyday life||Vector Algebra|
|--||Nitrogen-rich organic compounds||Vector Calculus|
|--||Practical Chemistry-related principles||Numerical Methods|
|--||--||Partial Differential Equations|
|--||--||Ordinary Differential Equations|
HPCET 2021 Syllabus for M. Tech
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering