Birla Global University is situated at Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It offers UG, PG, and PhD programs under various academic disciplines. Candidates aspiring to pursue an MBA course from the university will have to appear for a written entrance exam and a personal interview round. Candidates are either asked to present a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT scorecard or appear for the BGU MBA exam. They are also required to appear for the written test, GD, and PI rounds. All the information related to the BGU Entrance Test can be found on this page.
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Highlights
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Exam Centres
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Cut Off
- BGU Entrance Test 2021 Counselling
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Highlights
The university offers a total of 17 courses.
|Domains||Management, Communication, Humanities, Commerce, Law|
|Admission Criterion||Entrance Based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||60 Minutes|
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
All the tentative dates related to the BGU entrance test are tabulated below:
|Release of the Application Form||Certificate Course on Applied Data Analytics and Financial Planning: December 28, 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|BGU Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card release date||To be announced|
|BGU Entrance Test 2021 Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill the application form for Birla Global University, all candidates are advised to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria laid out by the conducting authorities.
- Academic Record: The candidate should have secured more than 50% marks in 10+2. A minimum score of 50% and a UG degree from a recognized university (for PG programs) is also mandatory.
- Candidates who will be appearing for their final year examination this academic year are also eligible to apply. They must submit their scorecard as soon as they receive it from their college/university.
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria for PhD Courses
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must have attained a Master’s Degree or Professional Degree from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks (or its equivalent in CGPA).
- 50% marks are considered as an admissible score for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above shall proceed to fill the BGU Entrance Test 2021 application forms online. The steps to do so are as follows:
Step 1: Register
- Go to the designated portal where the application forms for all courses are uploaded.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- From the given list, select the course you want to apply for.
- You’ll be redirected to a new tab.
- Enter your name, email address, a unique password, contact number, your state, and city of residence.
- Select the course for which you’re applying.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Register” button.
- A confirmation email would be sent to every candidate’s email address. The candidates must log in to their email accounts and click on the confirmation links.
Step 2: Login
- After verifying their email IDs, the candidates must go to the official login portal: forms.bgu.ac.in
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Step 3: Fill the BGU Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
The candidates must fill all the particulars in the BGU entrance test application form very carefully. The information entered must be authentic and free from errors. Once the application form is submitted from the candidate’s end, the conducting authorities will verify the authenticity and accuracy of all the details given by the candidates.
Documents Required along with the BGU Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
- Scorecards of Qualifying Exams
- School/College leaving certificate
- Registration no. of the universities
- 3 passport-size photographs (For offline applicants only)
- 2 stamp-size photographs (For offline applicants only)
- Scanned copies of candidate’s photographs (For online applicants only)
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Payment of INR 1150 has to be made for a successful enrolment.
Modes of Payment: The BGU Entrance Test 2021 application fee can be paid online, using their Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or Net Banking. For offline payments, the candidates will have to get a Demand Draft, issued in favor of Birla Global University, which would be payable at Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
- All the fields marked with (*) have to be filled mandatorily.
- The candidates must note down their unique online application numbers.
- The candidates must keep scanned copies of recent, coloured passport-sized photographs and signatures ready, as they will be asked to affix them on their online application forms.
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must familiarize themselves with the exam pattern, before appearing for the BGU Entrance Test.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||60|
|Marks per Question||1|
|Duration of Test||60 Minutes|
|Number of sections in the Question Paper||5|
|Questions per Section||12|
The 60 questions asked in the BGU Entrance Test question paper for 2021 will further be divided into 5 sections, which are:
- Language Comprehension
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Mathematical Skills
- Indian and Global Environment
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Exam Centres
The candidates whose application forms are accepted will be asked to report to the venue for proceeding Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The GD and PI rounds are most likely to be held in the below-mentioned cities:
|List of Cities|
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Cut Off
The cut off scores for candidates who took admission in 2019 are tabulated below for your reference:
|Exam||Round||2019 Cut Off percentile|
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Counselling
The candidates who are successful in securing the minimum cut off marks are invited to participate in the counselling rounds.
After the declaration of results, the selection process for admission involves the following steps:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
BGU Entrance Test 2021 Selection Criteria for MBA
BGU conducts its own entrance exam for MBA, but scores attained in CAT, XAT, CMAT, or MAT are also given equal weightage.
Candidate’s performance in the following rounds is considered while preparing the final merit list:
- Write-up round: The candidates will be given a topic. They’ll be asked to write at least 300 words on that topic.
- Group Discussion: The candidates will exhibit their leadership and communication skills in this round.
- Personal Interview: The candidates will be interviewed by the expert panel. This process will be done mainly to test the interpersonal skills of the candidates.