All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology [AISECT] University Entrance Exam [AUEE] is a National Level entrance exam conducted by AISECT University for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Management, Education, and Science.
- AUEE 2021 Introduction
- AUEE 2021 Exam Date
- AUEE 2021 Eligibility
- AUEE 2021 Application Form
- AUEE 2021 Exam Centres
- AUEE 2021 Admit Card
- AUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- AUEE 2021 Results
Introduction to AUEE 2021
AISECT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh conducts AUEE every year. AISECT University Entrance Exam (AUEE) is National Level Exam. The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode at various test centres across India. Through AUEE 2021 AISECT University offers admission into various courses like Bachelor of Engineering, Engineering Diploma Program, Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Physical Education, Management (MBA), BA LLB, LLB, LLM, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Nursing/ Paramedical.
|Full Form||All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology (AISECT) University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting body||AISECT University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|Duration||2 hours i.e. 120 minutes|
AUEE 2021 Important Dates
Applicants are advised to carefully go through the official dates associated with the AUEE 2021.
AUEE 2021 registration is done through online mode only, applicants can register through an official website after the release date is announced by the conducting authorities After the application process, applicants will receive the AUEE 2021 Admit Card through the registered email id.
The exam will be conducted in both Online and Offline mode at various test centers across India. AUEE 2021 results will be made available through an official website after the exam has been conducted.
|Release of Application Form||Jul 19, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||Aug 17, 2021|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of INR 1,500||Aug 24, 2021|
|Correction Facility||To be Notified|
|Release of Admit Card||Aug 27, 2021|
|AUEET 2021||Aug 29, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Sep 1, 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||Sep 3, 2021|
AUEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will have to first check their eligibility criteria before applying for AUEE 2021. Different courses offered by the University have different eligibility criteria.
Candidates appearing in the final year examination of graduation/ Class 12 can also apply. However, such candidates are required to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination before the last date.
There is no age limit prescribed by the authority for LL.B. and LL.M. courses.
|Bachelor of Engineering||Candidate must have passed Class 12 with PCM and secure at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST)|
|Engineering Diploma Program||Candidates must have passed Class 10 with at least 35% marks|
|Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Physical Education||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC)|
|Management (MBA)||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC)|
|BA LLB||Candidates must have passed Class 12 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC)|
|LLB||Candidates must have a Graduation degree with atlas 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC)|
|LLM||LL.B degree with at least 55% marks. There is no Age limit|
|Bachelor of Science||Candidates must have passed Class 12 with PCM/ PCB|
|Bachelor of Nursing/Paramedical||Candidates must have passed Class 12 with Biology having secured 45% marks|
AUEE 2021 Application Form
Applicants are advised to carefully fill the AUEE 2021 application form. Applicants can register only through the online registration process once the official dates are announced.
An application fee of INR 500 should be paid while filling the application form. Registration fee is to be paid through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
|Registration Fee||INR 500|
Steps to Register Online for AUEE 2021
Applicants are advised to go through the steps mentioned below for AUEE 2021 registration.
- Visit the official website of AISECT University Entrance Exam 2021.
- Enter the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- Fill the application form with your personal details like address, nationality, academic qualifications, income category, choice of examination center, course applied, etc.
- You need to select the mode of examination (Online/ Offline).
- You will have to upload your recent color photograph.
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary, and click on Submit button.
- After the completion of the AUEE 2021 Online Application form, You will be redirected to the fee payment window.
- The application fee of AUEE 2021 can be paid either by using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card of any bank only.
- After payment of the examination fees and successful registration, you will receive a system-generated confirmation by email or SMS.
- You will receive a system-generated Registration Number after the successful submission of the application.
AUEE 2021 Exam Centres
AUEE 2021 Online exam is expected to be conducted in 69 major cities and offline exam is expected to be conducted in 36 cities. Applicants have to make a choice of 3 different exam centers while filling the application form.
AUEE 2021 Online Examination Centres
Map Representation of AUEE Online Exam Centers
AUEE 2021 Offline Exam Centres
Map Representation of AUEE Offline Exam Centre
AUEE 2021 Admit Card
The applicants who will successfully fill the application form will get the AUEE 2021 admit card. Applicants will receive the admit card at the registered email address. AISECT University will not send admit cards via post or make them available to download.
Applicants should provide a valid and correct email ID during the registration process, otherwise, an AUEE 2021 admit card will not be issued.
Applicants should take a printout of the admit card and keep it in their possession during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof. Applicants are also advised to preserve the admit card for future references.
AUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The AUEE 2021 Exam Pattern is pre-defined by the official authorities responsible for organizing the exam.
- Mode: AUEE 2021 will be conducted both in online and offline mode, You will have to choose your mode of examination while filling the application form.
- Question Type: The type of questions will be based on the type, of course, opted for.
- No. of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in both online and offline mode.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted for 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||2 hours i.e. 120 minutes|
Pattern for Various Courses
The exam pattern for various courses offered through AUEE 2021 is different. Applicants are advised to go through the AUEE 2021 course-wise exam pattern mentioned in the table below.
|Bachelor of Engineering and Engineering Diploma Program||Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.|
|Bachelor of Education||Aptitude, General Knowledge, General Studies, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Verbal Ability|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||The question paper will contain 40 MCQs and will contain questions from - General Knowledge of Games and Sports, Reasoning Ability, and Verbal Ability.|
|Management||Reading Comprehension, Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
|BA LLB, LLB, and LLM||The question paper will be consolidated and the questions can be asked from- Legal aptitude, General Knowledge, General Studies, English, and Reasoning Ability|
|Bachelor of Science/Nursing/Paramedical||The question paper will be consolidated and the questions will be asked from the respective field and PCM and PCB.|
AUEE 2021 Results
Results will be declared on the official website once the exam has been conducted. Candidates will have to download rank cards from the official website and take the printout of the same for future references.
Steps to Check Results from the Official Website
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AUEE 2021
- Step 2: Click on the link AUEE Result 2021
- Step 3: Login using Registration Number and Password
- Step 4: Click on the "Submit" button
- Step 5: Results will be displayed on the new screen
- Step 6: Download and save your Result