Students often wonder which diploma course is best after completing 10th grade. Below is a list of India's best diploma courses after the 10th.
The current scenario in India shows that many students plan to pursue diploma courses once they've finished their 10th grade. Diploma courses are specialized programs that provide students with industry-required skills and abilities in a particular domain. A diploma program can last from 6 months to 3 years.
Diploma programs after the 10th are no longer seen as the choices of slackers. Both students and parents now consider diploma courses as a pathway for early employment in numerous sectors. Students can also get government jobs after completing their diplomas. This article lists some of the best diploma programs after 10th grade that will lead to several job opportunities.
Table of contents:
- List of Diploma Courses after 10th
- Eligibility criteria for diploma courses after 10th
- List of colleges that offer diploma courses after 10th
List of Diploma Courses After 10th
Listed below are some of the most significant categories under which diploma courses are offered.
- Diploma courses after 10th - Arts
- Diploma courses after 10th - Science
- Diploma courses after 10th - Commerce
Diploma courses after 10th - Arts Stream
The arts stream offers many in-demand courses that lead to better jobs and incomes. However, people still believe that art courses restrict employment opportunities. Humanities, on the other hand, cover a wide range of topics such as history, law, geography, political science, and many more. So examine yourself and give attention to subjects that interest you. Here are some courses you should not miss:
- Diploma in Fire & Safety Management
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Certificate Course in Spoken English
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Commercial Art
- Certificate Course in Functional English
- Diploma in Social Media Management
Diploma courses after 10th - Science Stream
After completing 10th grade, students must choose a subject that suits their interests, abilities, and career goals. Science is one of the most popular disciplines as it offers students a variety of course options. The list below gives an overview of the science courses students can apply for after completing their 10th grade from a recognised school or institution.
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Naturopathy
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing
Diploma courses after 10th - Commerce Stream
If you are quick at crunching big figures, then this is it. Accountancy, business studies, management studies, economics, banking, insurance, etc., are all commerce-related fields. However, it will be easier for those students with some basic understanding and genuine interest in statistics, the economy, and the business world.
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Risk and Insurance
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Certificate Course in Tally
- Diploma in e-Accounting Taxation
Eligibility criteria for diploma courses after 10th
- Admission to the diploma programme requires at least a 50 percent score in the 10th grade. The evaluation criteria are the same for all candidates. However, the cutoff point is just 50%. No exceptions have been made based on caste, community, religion, etc.
- Applicants for the diploma programmes must first pass an entrance exam. Usually, renowned universities conduct entrance exams, and based on the scores; admission is given. Some institutions also accept students based on their performance in the 10th grade.
How to decide on the best diploma course after 10th?
There are several aspects to consider while choosing a course after 10th grade. To make the research easier, we've put together these key points:
- Identify the top diploma courses that interest you after the tenth.
- Stay optimistic and be prepared to consider other options.
- Inquire and clarify all doubts with people who work in the same sector you want to choose.
- Concentrate on your interests to improve your academic achievement.
- SWOT analysis helps students identify their interests and goals.
- Thoroughly research the potential career opportunities in the selected area of interest.
- Do not question your ability, and do not belittle others.
List of colleges that offer diploma courses after 10th.
Diploma courses are popular options for students after the 10th class. The primary reason is easy eligibility requirements and early employment. There are several courses after 10th grade in various professions. Top institutions offering 10th-grade diploma courses are listed below.
- Amrutvahini Polytechnic
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Aarupadai Veeru Medical College
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
- Government Polytechnic
- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology
- Aryabhatt Institute of Technology - ABIT
- Industrial Training Institute
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Agriculture
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya