Do you want to pursue your undergraduate degree in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Audiology, Medical Laboratory, Speech-Language Pathology, Operation Theater Technology or Physician Assistant in West Bengal? Then you have to take the JENPAUH 2021 Exam. Read below to find out more about the JENPAUH 2021 Exam.
- May 7, 2021: The admit card for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 will be released by the conducting authority on June 29, 2021. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 4, 2021.
- April 16, 2021: The application form correction for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 starts today. Candidates can make corrections until April 18, 2021.
- March 12, 2021: The registrations for JENPAUH 2021 commence today. Interested candidates may apply for the exam on or before April 15, 2021.
- What is JENPAUH Exam?
- JENPAUH 2021 Exam Date
- JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
- JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus
- JENPAUH 2021 Courses
- JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card
- JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centers
- JENPAUH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- JENPAUH 2021 Exam Pattern
- JENPAUH 2021 Result
- JENPAUH 2021 Counselling
- JENPAUH Contact Details
What is JENPAUH Exam?
JENPAUH (now known as JENPAS-UG) is a Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admissions to various undergraduate and vocational courses in various colleges of West Bengal. It is a state-level examination for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (OTT, CTT, Electrophysiology, PT, Dialysis, RIS), BPT, BASLP, and BMLT courses. The test is conducted offline. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the entrance exam.
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Official Website||wbjeeb. nic. in|
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Date
WBJEE has an online portal for filling up the admission form. The application form will be available on the official website. The official dates for the exam are yet to be released meanwhile candidates can check the tentative dates for the JENPAUH 2021 exam.
|Start of Online Registration||Mar 12, 2021|
|Last date to apply||Apr 15, 2021|
|Application correction||Apr 16, 2021 - Apr 18, 2021|
|Admit Card download||Jun 29, 2021|
|Examination date||Jul 4, 2021|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
JENPAUH 2021 application form registration is online through the official website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can proceed to fill the application form for the exam. The first step is by registering for the exam. The steps to register on the official website are discussed below:
JENPAUH 2021 Online Registration
- Go to the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the JENPAUH tab.
- Click on the link to the admission form.
- Fill up the following necessary details: Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Gender, Identification Sign, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, State, Pin code, Email ID
- Choose a password
- Pick a security question.
- Review your registration details and make changes if necessary.
- Submit your details.
- A registration number will be illustrated on the screen, and also will be sent on the registered number and email ID.
- Keep the registration number for future reference.
- Register yourself.
- For this exam, offline or physical form is not accepted. Candidates should have a valid email ID and contact number, as all the communications will be done through those.
- The candidates need to remember their password and registration number and keep it confidential. In case they forget the password, they can recover it by answering their security question by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
Filling the JENPAUH Application Form 2021
Ince the candidates have completed the registration formalities, they will be able to fill the application form. To apply for WBJEE JENPAS/JENPAUH, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- After registering themselves, candidates need to log in with their registration number and password.
- After logging in, candidates need to fill in their details such as domicile, category, hometown, religion, etc.
- Choose the three examination centres to preference wise.
- Submit the details.
- Go to the next step and upload the documents.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
All the details filled in by candidates should be correct and they should match with the certificates and admit card provided at the time of examination, counselling, admission, etc. WBJEE will open the application correction portal for two days for the candidates to make any changes.
Documents to be uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the scanned documents of their recent coloured passport size photograph and signature. The documents should have the following features:
- No dark glass spectacles allowed.
- Do not take photographs from a mobile phone for application.
- Recent photograph so that it can be identified with the candidate.
- The candidate’s face should cover 50% of the space looking straight in the camera.
- The same photograph needs to be provided at the time of examination, admission, counselling, and registration.
- The background should be white.
The admit card will not be issued if the candidate does not abide by these instructions. If there is an issue with the photograph, the candidate will be informed via the registered contact number and he/she has to log in and make the changes.
The documents should be scanned and uploaded. The following dimensions and format should be followed:
|Photograph||3kb to 100kb||4cm x 3cm||JPG, JPEG|
|Signature||3kb to 30kb||4cm x 1.5cm||JPG, JPEG|
After successfully filling in all the details, uploading the documents, and payment of fee, the candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. They can download it and take a printout of the same. The confirmation page signifies the application is complete. No Application is confirmed until the confirmation page is generated. If any candidate loses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate will be provided 60 days after the results are declared, for the same candidates are required to apply and pay INR 500 bank draft in the name of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.’
JENPAUH 2021 Application Form Fee
After submitting the application form and uploading the required documents, the candidate needs to pay the application fee online, without which the application will not be processed. Candidates have to pay the following amount:
- INR 500 + service charges (if applicable).
The application form fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Modes of payment
Candidates can pay the application fee by the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the JENPAUH 2021 entrance exam will be based on the science syllabus of the 11th and 12th classes of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and the equivalent boards. Candidates can read below to find out the topic-wise JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus.
Chemistry syllabus for WBJEE JENPAS UG
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Process of Isolation of Elements
- P, D, F Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Carboxylic Acids
- General Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Physics syllabus for WBJEE JENPAS UG
- Mathematical Methods
- Molecular Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Experimental Physics
- Classical Mechanics
Biological Sciences syllabus for WBJEE JENPAS UG
- Plant Physiology
- Embryology of Angiosperms
- Plant Growth and Growth Hormones
- Morphology of Angiosperm
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Succession
- Cell Biology
- Environmental Pollution
JENPAUH 2021 Courses
The JENPAUH 2021 Entrance Examination is designed to test the candidates for admissions across several courses in many different colleges of West Bengal. The list of courses offered through WBJEE JENPAS UG are as follows:
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (BSc. in Dialysis)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.Sc. OTT (BSc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (BSc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for JENPAUH 2021 will be declared on the official website of WBJEE. Candidates can fill in the required details (application number and password), download it, and take a printout of it. Candidates will not get entry without the admit card. The admit card will not be sent to any candidate’s address by post.
Admit Card Download
Candidates can download the admit card following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE.
- Click on the “Important Links” section.
- Click on the login option.
- Input application number and password to log in.
- Candidates can check the admit card available on the dashboard.
- Download and take a printout of it.
Details on Admit Card
The following information will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of Examination
- Examination Center
- Important Instructions
Candidates must verify the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
Things to carry to the JENPAUH Examination Centre
Candidates have to carry the following things to the examination centre without which the entry will be prohibited and the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination:
- Print copy of the admit card.
- A colored photograph of the candidate same as mentioned in the application form.
- Either one of the following valid ID proof documents: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, School ID Card, Voter ID Card
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates need to go through the following instructions:
- Admit Card must not be damaged/distorted even by accident.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination if the admit card is damaged.
- WBJEE does not verify any Candidate details. The details printed on the admit card are based on the information provided by the candidates.
- If at any given point during examination, counselling, admission, and registration it is found that the information provided by the candidate is false, then his or her candidature will be cancelled even if their names are in the Merit List.
- Appearing for the examination does not constitute the admission of the candidate. Only the whole admission, counselling, and registration procedure if completed properly will determine the admission.
Duplicate Admit Card
Candidates are allowed to apply for a duplicate admit card. The duplicate admits card will be provided 60 days after the results of JENPAUH 2021 are declared. Candidates are required to apply and pay an amount via bank draft of INR 500 in the name of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination’.
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centers
The candidates applying for JENPAUH 2021 Exam can choose any three centres to preference wise from the following list as their examination centres:
|JENPAUH 2021 Exam Centers|
The allocation of the examination centre will be based on the choices mentioned by the candidate. No request for the change of examination centre under normal circumstances will be entertained.
JENPAUH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for JENPAUH 2021 examination can be checked below:
Eligibility for appearing in the WBJEE JENPAUH Examination
Eligibility criteria for appearing in the JENPAUH 2021 examination is as follows:
|Criteria||Nursing, BPT||BASLP||BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electrophysiology, RIS, Dialysis|
|Minimum Age (as on December 31, 2020)||17||17||17|
|Maximum Age (as on December 31, 2020)||N/A||25||40|
WBJEE JENPAUH eligibility criteria for admission
Eligibility criteria for admission in various colleges by JENPAUH 2021 are as follows:
|Criteria||Nursing (Female only)||BASLP||BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electrophysiology, RIS, Dialysis|
|Minimum qualification||10+2 from a recognized board||10+2 from a recognized board||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Subjects with individual passing marks (Theory+Practical)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Vernacular|
|Minimum aggregate for general candidates in the above subjects (Theory+Practical)||45%||50%||50%|
|Minimum aggregate for SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC-B/PwD||40%||45%||40%|
JENPAUH 2021 Exam Pattern
Admission to various UG programs is through JENPAUH 2021 entrance exam. It is conducted by the West Bengal government every year in May. It is an offline pen and paper test conducted at different centres. Candidates can go through the detailed examination pattern below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (pen and paper)|
|Language of paper||English and Bengali|
|Number of papers||2 (Physics & Chemistry and Biological Sciences)|
|Duration of examination||4 hours (2 hours for each paper)|
|Total number of questions||100 (50 in each paper)|
|Total marks||200 (100 each paper)|
|Type of questions||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marks per question||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||-0.5(half) marks for each incorrect answer and multiples responses. (no marks will be deducted for leaving the question blank)|
Question and Marks Distribution
|1||Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
|Subject||Start time||End time|
|Physics and Chemistry||11 a.m.||1 p.m.|
|Biological Sciences||2 p.m.||4 p.m.|
JENPAUH 2021 Result
The result of JENPAUH 2021 will be announced at the official website soon after the exams are over. Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website.
Steps to check the JENPAUH 2021 Result
To check the results, the candidates have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE
- Go to the import links section
- Click on the ‘UG Result’ button
- Enter your login details such as User name, Date of Birth, Password, Contact Number
- The result/merit list based on JENPAUH Exam will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of it for the counselling session
JENPAUH 2021 Counselling
All qualifying candidates of the JENPAUH 2021 entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling session is conducted by the Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing), PKK College of Education. Candidates are required to produce all the necessary documents at the counselling. Candidates have to pay the following fees for the counselling session:
|General category||INR 500|
|Reserved category||INR 250|
The amount can be paid by credit/ debit card or net banking. The selected candidates need to fill up the counselling form without which they will not be allowed for the session. After the candidates have been allotted the seats, they have to reach the college in the given period of time to complete their admission process.
Documents to Carry
Candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Admit Card
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Proof/10th Class marksheet)
- Allotment Letter of the candidate
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Domicile
- Marksheet of 12th Class
- Rank Card
JENPAUH Contact Details
Toll-Free Number: 1800-102-3781
Phone Number: 033-23671168
Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, 700091