CEE AMPAI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Results
- What is CEE AMPAI?
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Date
- CEE AMPAI Colleges List
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Eligibility
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Application Form
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Centres
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Admit Card
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Pattern
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Result
- CEE AMPAI 2020 Counselling
What is CEE AMPAI?
- About CEE AMPAI: Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is organized by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI). CEE AMPAI is conducted both for admission in the first year of B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
- Conducting Authority: Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) is the conducting authority of the Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Level: CEE AMPAI is conducted at the National Level. The candidates all across India can apply for this.
- Exam Date: The conducting authority has scheduled the exam to be held on June 23, 2020.
- Courses Offered: Through CEE AMPAI one can get admission into the courses like B.Tech and B.Pharm.
CUEE AMPAI 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes|
|Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes|
|Exam Date||June 23, 2020|
|Mode||Offline i.e.Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Duration||Mathematics: 9.00 am - 10.30 am Physics & Chemistry: 11.30 am - 1.30 pm Biology: 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm|
|Helpline Number||9432011486/ 8697743363/ 9432012690/ 9433531618|
CUEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Dates
- Registration: You can apply for CEE AMPAI 2020 either Offline or Online. CEE AMPAI Application Forms are available on the Official Website from March 19, 2020. The last date to apply for the same is June 16, 2020.
- Admit Card: Admit cards will be made available through the Official Website and you can download from June 20, 2020.
- Examination: The conducting authority has scheduled the exam to be held on June 23, 2020.
- Results: After the Completion of CEE AMPAI, the conducting authority will release CEE AMPAI Results 2020 through the Official website within 10 to 15 days i.e. the results are expected to be declared on July 1, 2020.
|Important Events/ Schedules||Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||March 19, 2020|
Application Form Last Date
|June 16, 2020|
Admit Card Availability
|June 20, 2020|
|CEE AMPAI Exam Date||June 23, 2020|
|July 1, 2020|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Colleges
- The colleges participating in CEE AMPAI are tabulated in the table below. Theses colleges will be accepting the CEE AMPAI score for admissions of the students.
|JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, BMD, CIV, MEC||360|
|Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, CIV, MEC||330|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, FET||270|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Kolkata||PHE||60|
|Dr.Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, ELE, MEC, ATE, CIV||144|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: You will have to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria to take up CEE AMPAI 2020.
Required Qualification for Bachelor in Engineering and Technology
- You must pass 10+2 Examination from a recognized Council / Board with, individual pass marks in Physics and Mathematics.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics, any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application should be as a compulsory subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in regular mode.
- You should possess a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the above subjects taken together as well as a pass in English in the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 30% marks.
Required Qualification for Bachelor in Pharmacy
- You must pass the 10+2 Examination from a recognized Council / Board with individual pass marks in Physics and Chemistry.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics, any one of Mathematics / Biotechnology /Biology should be taken as a compulsory subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in regular mode.
- You must have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together as well as a pass in English in the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 30% marks.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Application Form
- Registration Date: Appliation forms are available on the Official website. You can apply online or offline for CEE AMPAI 2020 from March 19, 2020 to June 16, 2020.
- Registration Fee: You will have to pay INR 200/- as the CEE AMPAI registration fee or an application fee.
- Payment Mode: If you are applying via online mode, you will have to pay INR 200/- through the online gateway payment mode using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Whereas, if you are applying Offline you will have to pay the registration fee through Demand Draft (DD).
Steps to Register Online
- Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Create a user ID account by providing name and email at “New Online Registration”.
- You will receive an auto-generated unique password in the e-mail ID provided.
- Then, you have to log in with the unique Password provided in the email.
- Step 2: Fill Application Form
- After the CEE AMPAI Registration is done, you will have to fill the required application form with the basic details like your biodata, educational qualification etc.
- Step 3: Upload Documents
- You will be asked to upload all the specified documents with the specified particulars.
|Documents||Dimension||Max. File Size||Format|
|Photograph of the Candidate||Height: 4.5 cm X Width: 3.5 cm||300 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
|Signature of the Candidate||Height: 1.5 cm x Width: 3.5 cm||100 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
|Admit Card of 10th Standard examination||Height: 210mm x Width: 297mm||600 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
- Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- You can also pay through a demand draft drafted in the favor of the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute or AMPAI payable at Kolkata.
- Application fee to be paid by candidates is INR 200/-.
Steps to Register Offline
- Visit the official website and download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Along with the application form and the DD post it to the Official address
- Waraka Building 1st floor, Sarta Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700 020.
- You need to attach the following documents with the CEE AMPAI Application form:
- Copy of Admit card of 10th standard
- Duly filled domicile certificate.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through a demand draft.
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Registration Fee||INR 200/-|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Centres
- Centre: CEE AMPAI 2020 will be conducted in 21 different centres.
- Choice of Centre: You will be allowed to make your preferred choice while filling the application form. You will only be able to make the choice of 2 centres.
- Change of Centre: After submitting the application form, no changes will be allowed to make. The centre allotted to the candidate is based on the availability and it will be the final.
|Exam Centre Location||Code|
|North 24 Pgs||03|
|South 24 Pgs||04|
Map Representation of CEE AMPAI Exam Centres
CEE AMPAI 2020 Admit Card
- Availability: You will be able to download the admit card from June 20, 2020 through the Official Website.
- Steps to download the Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website.
- Check for the Admit Card download link and click on it.
- Enter all the login credentials like Name, Date of Birth, User Id, Password etc.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen, download the same and take the printout.
- You will have to carry one copy A4 size print out of your admit card to the examination hall.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CEE AMPAI will be conducted Offline mode, you will have to answer in the OMR Sheet in Pen and Paper method.
- Question Type: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type (MCQ), You will have to choose one correct answer among the given options.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no Negative Marking.
- Medium: CEE AMPAI Question Paper will be in English.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||Mathematics: 9:00 am - 10:30 am Physics & Chemistry: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm Biology: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking for the wrong answers.|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Results
- Results: You can check the results through the Official Website on July 1, 2020.
- OMR sheets will be scanned and scored and the results will be prepared on the basis of separate merit list by AMPAI.
- Steps to check the Results
- Log on to the official website of CEE AMPAI 2020
- Click on RESULTS
- Choose your course for which you gave the exam.
- Log in to your account by entering your name and unique password.
- Download and save your scorecard for future reference.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Counselling
- The Counselling process will be in Kolkata. The venue and date would be intimated.
- Counselling process will begin from the July 5, 2020, you must submit the counselling fee of INR 200.
- During Counselling, one seat will be allotted to each participant based on choice and intense merit and availability of seat at that point of time.
- A seat allotment letter will be issued to each participant.