CEE AMPAI, also known as Common Entrance Exam AMPAI, is an examination conducted for candidates who want to take admissions into PG courses offered by the colleges, which are associated with AMPAI, West Bengal. There are a total of 1164 seats offered across various courses in 4 allied institutes. To know more about CEE AMPAI 2021, read the full article.
- What is CEE AMPAI?
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Date
- CEE AMPAI Colleges List
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Eligibility
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Centres
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Admit Card
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Pattern
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Result
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Counselling
What is CEE AMPAI?
- About CEE AMPAI: Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is organized by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI). CEE AMPAI is conducted both for admission in the first year of B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
- Conducting Authority: Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) is the conducting authority of the Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Level: CEE AMPAI is conducted at the National Level. The candidates all across India can apply for this.
- Exam Date: The official date for CEE AMPAI 2021 has not been announced yet. It is likely to be held in May, 2021.
- Courses Offered: Through CEE AMPAI one can get admission into the courses like B.Tech and B.Pharm.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Highlights
Candidates can refer to the below table to know about CEE AMPAI 2021 Highlights.
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes|
|Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes|
|Exam Date||May 16, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode||Offline i.e.Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Duration||Mathematics: 9.00 am - 10.30 am Physics & Chemistry: 11.30 am - 1.30 pm Biology: 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm|
|Helpline Number||9432011486/ 8697743363/ 9432012690/ 9433531618|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Dates
The official dates for CEE AMPAI have not been declared yet. The candidates can refer to the tentative exam dates for CEE AMPAI 2021 tabulated below:
|Important Events/ Schedules||Dates (Tentative)|
|CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form Start Date||Mar 27, 2021|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form Last Date
|May 10, 2021|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Admit Card Availability
|To be announced|
|CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Date||May, 2021|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Results Announcement
|To be announced|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Colleges
- The colleges participating in CEE AMPAI are tabulated in the table below. Theses colleges will be accepting the CEE AMPAI score for admissions of the students.
|JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, BMD, CIV, MEC||360|
|Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, CIV, MEC||330|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, FET||270|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Kolkata||PHE||60|
|Dr Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata||ECE, CSE, ELE, MEC, ATE, CIV||144|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate's application might be rejected at any time during the process of admission if the candidate is found to be ineligible for the examination. Applicants must go through the CEE AMPAI 2021 Eligibility Criteria listed below before filling the application form. Given below are some of the eligibility standards that an individual must satisfy to appear for the CEE AMPAI 2021.
Required Qualification for Bachelor in Engineering and Technology
- You must pass 10+2 Examination from a recognized Council / Board with, individual pass marks in Physics and Mathematics.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics, any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application should be as a compulsory subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in regular mode.
- You should possess a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the above subjects taken together as well as a pass in English in the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 30% marks.
Required Qualification for Bachelor in Pharmacy
- You must pass the 10+2 Examination from a recognized Council / Board with individual pass marks in Physics and Chemistry.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics, any one of Mathematics / Biotechnology /Biology should be taken as a compulsory subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in regular mode.
- You must have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together as well as a pass in English in the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 30% marks.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Application Form
The online applications for CEE AMPAI 2021 will be released in February, 2021. The candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the particular course they are applying to. However, there is a registration fee applicable and the applications of the students will be considered only if they make the payment before the last date of submission of the CEE AMPAI 2021 application form. The candidates must make sure that they have filled all the details with the correct information as there is no provision to change the same later.
- Registration Date: Application forms will be made available on the official website. You can apply online or offline for CEE AMPAI 2021 from February, 2021.
- Registration Fee: You will have to pay INR 200/- as the CEE AMPAI 2021 application fee.
- Payment Mode: If you are applying via online mode, you will have to pay INR 200/- through the online gateway payment mode using Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card. Whereas, if you are applying offline, you will have to pay the registration fee through Demand Draft (DD).
Steps to Register Online
- Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Create a user ID account by providing name and email at “New Online Registration”.
- You will receive an auto-generated unique password in the e-mail ID provided.
- Then, you have to log in with the unique Password provided in the email.
- Step 2: Fill Application Form
- After the CEE AMPAI Registration is done, you will have to fill the required application form with the basic details like your biodata, educational qualification etc.
- Step 3: Upload Documents
- You will be asked to upload all the specified documents with the specified particulars.
|Documents||Dimension||Max. File Size||Format|
|Photograph of the Candidate||Height: 4.5 cm X Width: 3.5 cm||300 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
|Signature of the Candidate||Height: 1.5 cm x Width: 3.5 cm||100 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
|Admit Card of 10th Standard examination||Height: 210mm x Width: 297mm||600 KB||
.jpg or JPEG
- Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- You can also pay through a demand draft drafted in the favor of the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute or AMPAI payable at Kolkata.
- Application fee to be paid by candidates is INR 200/-.
Steps to Register Offline
- Visit the official website and download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Along with the application form and the DD post it to the Official address
- Waraka Building 1st floor, Sarta Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700 020.
- You need to attach the following documents with the CEE AMPAI Application form:
- Copy of Admit card of 10th standard
- Duly filled domicile certificate.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through a demand draft.
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Registration Fee||INR 200/-|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Centres
- Centre: CEE AMPAI 2021 will be conducted in 21 different centres.
- Choice of Centre: You will be allowed to make your preferred choice while filling the application form. You will only be able to make the choice of 2 centres.
- Change of Centre: After submitting the application form, no changes will be allowed to make. The centre allotted to the candidate is based on the availability and it will be the final.
|Exam Centre Location||Code|
|North 24 Pgs||03|
|South 24 Pgs||04|
Map Representation of CEE AMPAI Exam Centres
CEE AMPAI 2021 Admit Card
- Availability: You will be able to download the admit card in the first week of May, 2021.
- Steps to download the Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website.
- Check for the Admit Card download link and click on it.
- Enter all the login credentials like Name, Date of Birth, User Id, Password etc.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen, download the same and take the printout.
- You will have to carry one copy A4 size print out of your admit card to the examination hall.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CEE AMPAI will be conducted Offline mode, you will have to answer in the OMR Sheet in Pen and Paper method.
- Question Type: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type (MCQ), You will have to choose one correct answer among the given options.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no Negative Marking.
- Medium: CEE AMPAI Question Paper will be in English.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||Mathematics: 9:00 am - 10:30 am Physics & Chemistry: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm Biology: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking for the wrong answers.|
CEE AMPAI 2021 Results
- Results: You can check the results through the Official Website.
- OMR sheets will be scanned and scored and the results will be prepared on the basis of separate merit list by AMPAI.
- Steps to check the Results
- Log on to the official website of CEE AMPAI 2021
- Click on RESULTS
- Choose your course for which you gave the exam.
- Log in to your account by entering your name and unique password.
- Download and save your scorecard for future reference.
CEE AMPAI 2021 Counselling
- The Counselling process will be in Kolkata. The venue and date would be intimated.
- CEE AMPAI 2021 Counselling dates have not been declared yet, you must submit the counselling fee of INR 200.
- During Counselling, one seat will be allotted to each participant based on choice and intense merit and availability of seat at that point of time.
- A seat allotment letter will be issued to each participant.