|Conducted By||Made Easy Coaching Institute|
|Eligibility||Candidates preparing for GATE and ESE exams|
|Rewards||Up to 100% refund of tuition fees|
|Last Date of Application||February 20, 2020|
What is the Made Easy Scholarship?
The Made Easy Coaching Institute invites applications for the Made Easy National Scholarship Test (NST) from GATE and ESE aspirants. The scholarship provides a 10%-100% refund on the fees for the GATE and ESE coaching at the institute. The scholarship aims to inspire and support the economically weak talented students to achieve their dream careers by overcoming all the financial hurdles. The Made Easy National Scholarship Test is conducted in various cities across India and the syllabus for the test is similar to the syllabus for the GATE examination.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Made Easy Scholarship Key Details
- Made Easy Scholarship Important Dates
- Made Easy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Made Easy Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Made Easy Scholarship Application Process
- Made Easy Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Made Easy Scholarship Contact Details
Made Easy Scholarship Key Details:
There are 2 NST tests conducted every year. The first NST test is done for the batch starting in December and the second NST is done for the batch starting in April.
The test centers for NST-1 are:
- Delhi, Noida, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, and Pune.
The test centers for NST-2 are:
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Bangalore, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Roorkee, Tirupati, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal.
The students applying for the NST can opt either for an Aptitude-based paper or a Technical-based paper. The NST test consists of 50 questions of 2 marks each for a total of 100 marks. The time duration of the NST test is 60 minutes with a negative marking of 0.66 marks for each wrong answer.
Made Easy Scholarship Important Dates:
The important dates for both NST-1 and NST-2 application are given below:
|Particulars||Key Dates for NST-2|
Made Easy Scholarship Test Registration Last Date
February 20, 2020
Made Easy Scholarship Test Download Admit Card
February 26, 2020 - March 1, 2020
Made Easy NST Exam Date
March 1, 2020
Date of Result
March 13, 2020
Made Easy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to be fulfilled in order to apply for the Made Easy Scholarship are given below:
- The applicant should have an engineering degree and should be willing to prepare for the GATE and ESE 2021.
- Final year engineering students can also apply for the scholarship.
Made Easy Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The Made Easy scholarship offers 10% to 100% financial assistance on the tuition fees paid to the institute. A total of 3000 scholarships are awarded each year to the deserving students. The financial assistance is different for the different categories of students based on the grades he/ she scores. Category A candidates are the students with the highest grades and Category E candidates are the students with the least grades. The detailed scholarship benefits offered by the Made Easy Scholarship are listed below:
Made Easy Scholarship Application Process:
The Made Easy Scholarship Test Application is done online. The step-wise application process is given below:
- Applicants should visit the Made Easy NST official page.
- He/ she should click on the ‘Registration’ tab on the homepage and fill in the Made Easy Scholarship online registration form.
- The applicant should select the category, test center, and stream.
- The candidate should enter all the required details such as personal details, academic details, and address.
- The student should then upload a recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- He/ she should check the box of declaration and proceed to click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- The candidate should then pay the application fee of INR 200 through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
- The login credentials are sent to the applicant’s registered email address.
- Finally, the candidate should log in to the portal and download the admit card for the Made Easy National Scholarship Test.
- The venue and timing of the NST will be mentioned in the admit card.
- The applicant should produce the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to enter the NST examination hall.
Made Easy Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for the Made Easy Scholarship are listed below:
- The scholarships are distributed proportionally among the different branches such as CE/ ME/ CS/ EC/ EE depending on the number of students taking the NST test from each branch.
- The various parameters for the scholarship selection are the Made Easy National Scholarship Test question paper type chosen by the candidate (Aptitude/ Technical), stream-wise number of students appeared for the NST exam, and stream-wise cut-off marks scored by the candidates.
- The Made Easy NST scholarship is applicable to Long-Term classroom courses for GATE and ESE.
- Online courses, Postal courses, Test series, and any other short-term courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship provided is payable only on the tuition fees of the classroom course and not on admission charges, study material, and books fee.
- The benefits offered by the scholarship are tentative and can be changed at the discretion of the scholarship provider. Made Easy reserves all rights for alterations and the decision taken by the management is final.
- NST-1 scholarship is applicable to the batches commencing from December 2020 to March 2021.
- NST-2 scholarship is applicable to the batches commencing from 1st April 2021 to 31st May 2021.
- Ex- Made Easy and Non-Made Easy candidates can appear for the NST examination.
- Ex- Made Easy candidates include the students who were previously enrolled in classroom courses such as GATE, ESE+GATE+PSUs, Super Talent, GS, Mains, and Rank Improvement batches.
- If the student is availing any other discount (Early bird discount, Promotional discount, etc.) other than the scholarship discount, then the discount which is higher is applicable.
- The scholarship provided is strictly for the candidate who is listed in the NST-2 merit list and it cannot be transferred to any other candidate under any circumstances.
- If the details entered by any applicant is found to be fake or invalid, then his/ her scholarship is canceled.
- As the number of seats available is limited, the interested candidates are advised to take prior admission.
- The students should take a copy of the NST scorecard at the time of admission to claim for the scholarship.
- The NST Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Helpline Number: 011-45124612
- Phone Number: 09599946203, 09599946204
- Email ID: [email protected]