|Conducted By||Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Rewards||INR 1,000 per annum, INR 1,500 per annum (renewal)|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2020|
State Government Open Merit Scholarship is offered by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra. A total of 1208 scholarships will be offered for students admitted in Commerce, Science, Art or Law graduate program. The scholarship will provide financial support to both general and reserved category students to pursue their higher education.
The award for the scholarship is upto INR 1000 per annum.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease-of-access if given below:
State Government Open Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria:
School students from Maharashtra who have completed their class 12th examination can apply for the scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The candidate must have at least 60% in the 12th standard examination.
- The candidate must be admitted to any Commerce, Science, Art or Law graduate program.
State Government Open Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra Rewards and Benefits:
The rewards and benefits offered for the shortlisted students are:
- A total of 1208 scholarships are offered to meritorious students.
- The scholarships are provided to both general and reserved category students.
- New candidates, if selected will receives INR 1,000 per annum
- Candidates whose renewal has been sanctioned will receive INR 1500 per annum
Application Process for State Government Open Merit Scholarship:
The step-by-step application process for the scholarship is given below:
- Candidates can register online at the Scholarship official website.
- The candidate will then have to complete the Aadhar Card Authentication either through OTP or biometric
- After completing authentication successfully, the candidates then have to fill in the details that are required for registration
- After the registration process is complete, log in using the username and password
- Fill in the application process and submit the application.
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- Marksheet of the last exam (For renewal of the current scholarship)
State Government Open Merit Scholarship Selection Process:
The applicants are shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- The candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit.
- The merit will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s academic performance in the qualifying examination.
What are the rewards for the State Government Open Merit Scholarship?
The new candidates are provided with INR 1,500 and for renewal candidates, it is INR 1,000.
What are the documents required for the scholarship?
The documents required are- 10+2 Marksheet, Final Examination Marksheets.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 18001025311