|Conducted By||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited|
|Eligibility||Students from class X to postgraduate degree|
|Rewards||Up to INR 55,000|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2022|
Awarded by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, the Jio scholarship is provided to students from financially weak backgrounds aspiring to pursue higher studies. The objective of the Jio scholarship programme is to serve the needy and thus increase the number of educated people for the betterment of the country. The last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria of Jio Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Jio Scholarship Application Process
- Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria of Jio Scholarship
The Jio scholarship is awarded to deserving students requiring financial aid for their education. Interested candidates should ensure they meet all the requirements before applying for the programme. Listed below are the Jio scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should be pursuing classes 10, 11, 12, undergraduate or postgraduate degrees.
- The candidate should belong to an economically weak background.
- Applicants of the 10th and 11th classes should score 70% or above from a recognized state board (85% or above for CBSE and ICSE board).
- Applicants of the 12th class should score 65% or above from a recognized state board (80% or above for CBSE and ICSE board).
- Bachelor's and masters degree applicants should score at least 75% and above in the university exam.
Jio Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The Jio scholarship is a scheme to help deserving children from weak backgrounds with monetary rewards. Over 2800 students will benefit from the Jio scholarship programme. The scholarship amount varies based on class levels. Tabulated below are the details of the Jio scholarship amount:
Jio Scholarship Amount (per annum)
|Class 10th||INR 35,000|
|Class 11th||INR 38,000|
|Class 12th||INR 45,000|
|Graduation level||INR 52,000|
|Post Graduation level||INR 55,000|
Jio Scholarship Application Process
Eligible candidates should submit their applications well within the Jio scholarship's last date to avoid rejections. To register for the programme, the candidates can visit the official website. Given below are the processes to apply for the Jio scholarship:
- The Reliance Jio scholarship application form is available online on the Jio official website and at the nearest Reliance Jio office.
- Note: The scholarship is currently not live. However, it is expected to launch shortly.
- The candidates should fill in their personal, academic and other details in the Jio scholarship application form.
- They should also affix a passport size photo on it.
- All the required documents should be attached to the application form for verification.
- Note: The candidates should enter valid details in the application form as the details are verified with the submitted documents by the scholarship authorities.
- Candidates should then submit the completed application form at the nearest Jio office.
- Lastly, they should print out the completed Jio scholarship application form for future references.
Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
The Jio scholarship does not discriminate against students based on class levels or reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ minority, etc. The candidates should attach the required documents while filling up the Jio scholarship application form. Additionally, they should ensure the records contain authenticated and factual information.
Listed below are the documents required for the Jio scholarship:
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- School/ college ID card
Jio Scholarship Selection Process
The main criteria for selecting candidates for the Jio scholarship is based on merit. Listed below are key points for the Jio scholarship selection process:
- The providers hold the right to make final and binding decisions.
- There may or may not be a test for selecting the candidates for the Reliance Jio scholarship.
- The authorities will thoroughly check for the candidate's merit and records indicating any misbehaviour.
- If an exam is being conducted, the admit card will be made available on the Jio scholarship official website.
- The authorities will conduct a detailed verification to ensure the Jio scholarship amount reaches the deserving students.
- There may be certain reservations on candidates based on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The providers will directly disburse the Jio scholarship amount to the beneficiary's account.
Jio Scholarship FAQs
What is the main goal of this scholarship?
The main motto of the Jio Scholarship is to serve the needy and thus increase the number of educated people for the betterment of the country.
What are the rewards associated with Jio Scholarships?
Rewards vary up to Rs. 55,000/- per annum
What is the main eligibility criteria for Jio Scholarship?
He/ she should be a student of 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation.