|Conducted By||Capital First Bank|
|Eligibility||Candidates must have obtained admission for a full-time MBA degree in a selected B-school|
|Rewards||INR 1,00,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||July 31, 2020|
Capital First MBA Scholarship invites applications from graduate students who are going to pursue an MBA Degree Program or equivalent. The scholarship aims to aid the persistence and access to higher education by providing financial support to students. The scholarship is being provided by Capital First Limited, a renowned Indian financial institution that specializes in providing debt financing to MSMEs in India. The scholarship is for students from economically backward sections of the society for admission to an MBA program. The readers should note the last date mentioned above is tentative.
Capital First MBA Scholarship Quick Links:
- Capital First MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
Capital First MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship is applicable for meritorious Indians from not so financially strong backgrounds to pursue their Master's Degree in Business Administration. The detailed eligibility criteria for the scholarship are mentioned below:
- Must be an Indian citizen residing in India
- Must be pursuing/ applying to an MBA degree program or equivalent
- The annual family income must be less than INR 6 lakhs (from all sources)
- Should have completed his/her Bachelor's degree
Capital First MBA Scholarship Rewards:
Capital First MBA Scholarship covers rewards explicitly for tuition fees and study materials. Further details about the Capital First MBA Scholarship are listed below:
- The company is offering a total of 110 scholarships of 1 lakh per annum to each student.
- The final disbursement of the scholarship will be done after the submission of fee receipt by the candidate.
- The amount of the scholarship will be only towards the books and tuition fees of the course.
Capital First MBA Scholarship Application Process:
The eligible students can apply online. The candidates should follow these steps to start the application procedure -
- Go to the official website
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on the Registration link
- Register with your email id and fill in the form
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the application
There is no last date for applying for the scholarship as only 110 scholarships are provided on a first come first serve basis. The selected candidates will be informed via email.
Applicants are required to provide the following documents at the time of application :
- Students photograph
- Adhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
Income Proof (anyone):
- Salary Slip
- ITR ( Income tax return)
- Income certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate
Capital First MBA Scholarship Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial needs.
- The academic and extra-academic excellence of the applicant will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates will be informed about their selection through email.
Capital First MBA Scholarship Contact Details:
- Address: KCA Enclave 1st Floor, No 582 80 Feet Road Police Station Road Opp Bethany High, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095