|Conducted By||Glow and Lovely Foundation|
|Eligibility||Women between 15-30 years pursuing UG/ PG Courses|
|Rewards||INR 25,000- 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2021|
Fair and Lovely Scholarship is constituted by the Glow and Lovely Foundation to provide financial assistance to women of age 15-30 pursuing graduation or higher studies. A scholarship reward of INR 25,000 to 50,000 will be given to selected girl students with an expectant motif of financially empowering women in the academic sector.
Girl candidates who have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60 percent marks and pursuing various courses at UG/ PG level can apply for the scholarship. Eligible applicants preparing for competitive exams like Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, etc. are also encouraged to apply for the scholarship scheme.
The selection process is strictly based on merit and income. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of stream, physically handicapped, single parent, orphan, etc. All selected students will be called for a telephonic interview through which a total number of 55 scholars are expected to get selected for the upcoming academic year.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Documents
- Eligible Courses
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship award will be given under the sole discretion of the panel of judges. The candidate selection depends on the family income of the applicant:
- The scholarship is open to Indian nationals only.
- Girl candidates of age 15 to 30 are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses from government recognized institutions.
- Girls with a minimum of 60 percent of marks in their class 10th and 12th can apply for the Fair and lovely scholarship.
- The overall family annual income of the candidate should not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- Candidates attending coaching classes for any competitive examinations (Banking Services, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, Language-English Communication, etc.) are eligible to apply.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The number of scholarships and reward amount varies every year:
- A total number of 55 seats are allotted to selected scholars.
- INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 per student will be given as one- time scholarship.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Application Process:
Eligible candidates can apply online or offline by sending the filled-in application attached with relevant documents:
Online Application Process:
- Visit the application website of the Fair and Lovely Scholarship.
- Register with E-mail or Facebook.
- Complete the 6-step form.
- Enrol information such as personal details, academic details, reference details etc.
- Write the subjective type questions in about 300 words.
- Submit the application form.
Note: In the application, form candidates will have to write two questions in about 300 words describing themselves and the reason for selecting a particular course and how the Scholarship is going to help them.
Offline Application Process:
- Download the application form from the scholarship portal.
- Fill up all the required information.
- Attach relevant documents and send it to Glow & Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever Hous, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai- 400099.
Note: Candidates are requested to read the application form carefully and fill up the details accurately.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Selection Process:
The scholarship selection as specified by the committee is strictly based on merit and income:
- If the merit and family income are the same for more than one candidate then special criteria such as a stream, physically handicapped, single parent, and orphan are considered.
- Through the shortlisting process, students are selected for a 10-15 minute telephonic interview.
- All the selected candidates will be interviewed by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Top candidates are selected based on their performances in the interview.
Note: The final selection of candidates will be under the sole discretion of the scholarship team.
List of necessary documents to keep in hand while applying for the scholarship are:
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, etc.).
- Passport size photo.
- Mark sheet of class 12 and class 10.
- Income Certificate or any kind of family income proof.
- Valid proof showing the age of the applicant.
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card/BPL card, Voter’s Identity Card, etc.).
- College fee receipt.
- College mark sheet.
- College admission letter.
Note: If a girl is pursuing her master’s then her marks in graduation will also be considered as selection criteria.
Eligible Courses under the Fair and Lovely Scholarship:
Applicants of below-mentioned courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Girl students of class 12 who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology (PCM, PCB, PCMB) Commerce, Arts, etc.
- Graduation Courses: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, BCA, BBA, LLB, B.Pharma, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com., B.Arch, LLB, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS,
- Post-Graduation Courses: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, M.Pharma, M.Arch, and Others.
- Coaching Classes: Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication, CA-CS-ICWA, MBA, CAT and Banking Services.
|Class 12||Graduation||Post-Graduation||Coaching Classes|
|PCM||BA, B.Sc, B.Com||MA, M.Sc, M.Com||Civil Services, Government Services|
|PCB||BE/B.Tech, LLB||ME/M.Tech, LLM||IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS|
|PCMB||BCA, BBA, B.Pharma||MCA, MBA, MDS||Language-English Communication|
|Commerce||BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed||MHMS, MAMS, MD||CA-CS-ICWA|
|Arts and others||B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB||MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed||CAT-MBA|
|-||B.Com. LLB, B.Arch,||M.Pharma, M.Arch, and Others||Banking Services|
|-||MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS||-||-|