|Conducted By||Glow and Lovely Foundation|
|Eligibility||Women who are between 15 to 30 years of age should have passed the class XII board exams|
|Rewards||Up to INR 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||November 27, 2022|
The Glow and Lovely scholarship, formerly known as fair and lovely scholarship, is undertaken by the Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL). The fair and lovely scholarship aims to support young women to complete their higher education. The committee selects applicants after a rigorous procedure. The candidates can obtain the fair and lovely scholarship 2023 application form from the official website.
The selected candidates will receive a fair and lovely scholarship amount to help them achieve their academic goals. The glow and lovely/fair and lovely foundation empower women by providing online courses, job offers, scholarships, career guidance, and many more. The last date to apply for the fair and lovely scholarship is November 27th, 2022. However, it is tentative and can be changed at the provider's discretion.
Note: The Glow and Lovely scholarship for boys application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the last date for 2022 was November 27th, 2022.
Table of Contents
- Fair and Lovely ScholarshipEligibility Criteria
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Rewards
- How to Apply for Fair and Lovely Scholarship
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Essential Documents
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Selection Process
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Results
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Top Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The fair and lovely scholarship is exclusively for young women aspiring to pursue their bachelor's, master's degree or those who want to appear for the competitive exams. The fair and lovely scholarship 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Women aged between 15 years to 30 years can apply to the fair and lovely scholarship.
- They should have passed their class XII board examinations.
- The applicants should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their class X and class XII board exams.
- Candidates enrolling in vocational courses should have passed the class VIII examinations with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates should pursue graduate or post-graduate degrees from government-recognised institutions.
- Family income should not exceed INR 6,00,000 per annum.
- The candidates pursuing undergraduate courses should study one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE]
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Bachelor of Law [LLB]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery [BHMS]
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery [BAMS]
- Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM ]
- Bachelor of Physical Education Degree [B.P.Ed]
- Bachelors of Education [B.Ed]
- Bachelor of Socio-Legal Sciences + Bachelor of Laws [B.S.L LL.B]
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Legislative Law [BBA LLB]
- Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Legislative Law [B.Com LLB]
- The women enrolling in post-graduate degree should pursue one of the following courses:
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Master of Engineering [ME]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Master of Laws [LLM]
- Master of Computer Application [MCA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]
- Master of Architecture [M.Arch]
- Master of Dental Surgery [MDS]
- Master of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery [MHMS]
- Masters of Associated Medical Sciences [MAMS]
- Doctor of Medicine [M.D]
- Masters of Hotel Management [MHHM]
- Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
- Master of Education [M.Ed]
- The candidates should be attending one of the following coaching classes to apply for the fair and lovely scholarship 2023:
- Banking Services
- Coaching classes for civil service or government service examinations
- IIT-JEE Engineering
- English Communication
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Benefits
The fair and lovely foundation has enabled several women to complete their education. The scholarship rewards will be a one-time payment, and over 55 seats are allotted every year. The benefits of the fair and lovely scholarship are as follows:
- The foundation grants scholarship rewards ranging from INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 to the selected candidates.
- Additionally, the foundation offers INR 3,000 to girls from rural areas every year.
How to Apply for Fair and Lovely Scholarship?
The Glow and Lovely scholarship or fair and lovely scholarship application form 2023 is available online. The candidates can also apply to the fair and lovely scholarship through offline mode. They should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and have the necessary documents in hand before applying for the scholarship. The steps to apply offline for the fair and lovely scholarship are as follows:
Online Application Process
The interested candidates can apply to the fair and lovely scholarship online by following these steps:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Glow and Lovely scholarship (also known as fair and lovely scholarship) website.
Step 2 - The first time applicants should click on 'register' to complete the fair and lovely foundation scholarship application 2023.
Step 3 - The applicants can register by linking their Facebook, Gmail or fill in the details and click on the 'create account' button.
Step 4 - The candidates should verify their email I.D. by clicking on the mail sent to their registered email.
Step 5 - After clicking on the verification link, the system will redirect the applicants to the fair and lovely scholarship partner's website.
Step 6 - Candidates should click on 'apply online' and fill the fair and lovely scholarship online form with the correct details.
Step 7 - They should upload the required documents and click on 'submit' to complete the fair and lovely scholarship's application process.
Offline Application Process
The candidates can apply for the glow and lovely or fair and lovely scholarship through the official website. The candidates can apply offline to the fair and lovely foundation scholarship 2023 by downloading the application form and sending it to the fair and lovely scholarship's office address. The steps to apply to the glow and lovely scholarship or fair and lovely scholarship are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates can download the fair and lovely scholarship form 2023 from the official website.
Step 2 - They should fill the application form and attach the necessary documents.
Step 3 - The candidates should post it to the below address:
Glow and lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House,
B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Important Documents Required
The candidates should ensure that the information provided in their documents are accurate and authenticated. The authorities will verify the submitted papers and will reject the applications if the information is false. Given below is a list of the essential documents:
- I.D. proof with a picture (aadhaar card, driver's license, PAN, voter's I.D. or class X mark sheets)
- A recent passport size photograph
- Class X and class XII mark sheets
- Graduation certificate (candidates applying scholarship for post-graduate degrees)
- Date of birth certificate
- Latest fee receipt from the college
- Proof of income from the competent authorities
- Application letter
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Selection Procedure
The committee selects the applications based on the candidate's academic merit and financial need. However, the physically challenged candidates, single parent and orphans will be given the top priority. The shortlisted candidates should attend telephonic interviews, and the call will last anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes. The panel will hold these interviews in a language the candidate prefers. The selection process includes the following steps:
- The committee selects the applications sent to them based on several criteria.
- The shortlisted candidates will have telephonic interviews, and the committee will ask these candidates a few questions prepared by the Hindustan Unilever team.
- The fair and lovely foundation scholarship team will announce the final list of candidates on the official website.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Results
The selection committee of the fair and lovely scholarship will announce the final list of selected students. The applicants can access the glow/fair and lovely career foundation scholarship 2023 results on the official website using their registered I.D. The results are usually declared one month after the telephonic interviews.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Contact Details
Given below are the glow and lovely/fair and lovely scholarship contact number and email ID. In case of any queries, the candidates can refer to the contact details.
|Phone Number||011-430-92248 (Ext-142)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Oasis Scholarship||TS ePASS Scholarship (Telangana ePASS)|
|e-grantz Scholarship||SSP Scholarship|
|Prize Money Scholarship||Umbrella Scholarship|
|B.Ed Scholarships||BA Scholarships|
Fair and Lovely Scholarship FAQs
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a fair and lovely scholarship?
The eligibility criteria to apply for a glow and lovely scholarship/fair and lovely scholarship are:
- The glow and lovely scholarship is for women between the age of 15 to 30 years.
- They should be willing to pursue an undergraduate of a post-graduate programme.
- They should have passed the class XII board exams with a minimum score of 60%.
Note: For more information, the candidates can refer to the eligibility criteria section.
What are the benefits of the fair and lovely scholarship?
The selected candidates will receive a fair and lovely scholarship amount ranging from INR 25,000 to INR 50,000. The scholarship also offers INR 3,000 to the girls in the rural areas.
How to apply for a fair and lovely scholarship?
The new applicants applying to the fair and lovely scholarship/glow and lovely scholarship should register themselves on the official website. Upon registration, they should fill an online application form, upload the correct documents and submit them. The candidates must take a print-out of the application form and send it to the office address.