|Conducted By||Government of Odisha and the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment|
|Eligibility||Candidates whose parents are part of the Kalia Yojana|
|Rewards||Up to 100% fee waiver|
|Last Date of Application||January 20, 2023|
Kaila scholarship is an initiative by the Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Empowerment, Government of Odisha. The primary objective of the Kalia scholarship is to provide financial aid to those children whose parents are part of the Kalia Yojana. The financial assistance will be provided in the form of a scholarship so that they can proceed with higher education without any restraints regarding educational funding. The tentative date to apply for the scholarship is January 1, 2023.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Kalia Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Kalia scholarship eligibility includes students whose parents benefit from the Kalia Yojana offered by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, Government of India. The details of eligibility for the Kalia scholarship scheme are given underneath.
- The wards of the families who are beneficiaries of the Kalia scheme may opt for the Kalia scholarship 2023.
- Candidates must have enrolled in any state government institution on a merit basis.
- Students who have taken admission on NRI/ cost-sharing/ self-financing cannot apply for the Kalia scholarship.
- Students can benefit from the Kalia scholarship scheme for a single professional degree course.
- The student should not be taking any other scholarship. However, they can switch from the existing fellowship to the Kalia scholarship.
Kalia Scholarship Rewards
The Kalia scholarship amount provided to the eligible candidates covers the fees paid by the student for the college/ university or institution. The financial reward by the Kalia scholarship scheme to the youngsters of beneficiaries of Kaila Yojana. Eligible students can chase their professional level and technical degree courses through this scholarship scheme. The following are the key pointers of the Kalia scholarship scheme.
- Young kids of small and minor farmers, actual cultivators, and students from landless agricultural families will get advantages in literacy through this scheme.
- The Kalia scholarship amount granted under this scheme will be based on merit.
- Students pursuing various degrees or professional courses will benefit from this Kalia student scholarship scheme.
- Eligible children can apply under this scheme using a common Kalia scholarship portal.
- Through this scheme, annual fees, tuition fees, hostel charges, one-time fees, and any other charges spent by the student will be remunerated into the bank account through bank transfer to avoid hassles.
How to Apply for Kalia Scholarship?
The student can opt for the Kalia scholarship online by creating a Kalia scholarship login ID on the government website and can apply there directly. Kalia scholarship details are provided on the official website. The steps to apply for the Kalia scholarship program are mentioned below:
Step 1: Firstly, applicants must visit the official website of the scholarship portal of the Government of Odisha; the home page will be displayed.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment; it will take you to a new page.
Step 3: On this new page, click on the apply option as per the category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC); a Kalia scholarship form will open. Candidates need to enter their unique identification number/aadhar number, captcha, and password.
Step 4: Candidates need to sign in and complete the application process.
While filling out the application for the Kalia scholarship form, certain Kalia scholarship documents are required. The list of vital documents is given underneath so that the candidates can easily complete the application procedure for the Kalia scholarship.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate of the parent
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof
- Copy of passbook with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card of the parent
- Beneficiary Id of the parent/guardian
- Matriculation certificate
If any issues are faced while applying for the Kalia scholarship, they can connect with the concerned person through the contact details below.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.