|Conducted By||NSDL e-governance Infrastructure Limited|
|Eligibility||Class 10 pass-outs and Class 12 pass-outs|
|Rewards||Up to INR 30,000|
|Last Date of Application||January 11, 2021|
What is the NSDL Scholarship?
The NSDL e-governance Infrastructure Limited provides the Vidyasaarathi scholarship to students pursuing ITI, Undergraduate, BE/ BTech, and Diploma courses. The scholarship program is only for the students residing near the ACC plants across India. The scholarship program is designed for students pursuing any of the graduate-level courses like Bachelor’s in Commerce, Science, Arts, or any other branch. The main goal of the NSDL Scholarship is to bridge the gap in education finance in the country through online means. The candidates can search for the respective education finance scheme and apply for the same. The first day of the scholarship application is from 1st August 2021 to 9th October 2021. The last day of application is from 30th September 2021 to 4th November 2021.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- NSDL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- NSDL Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- NSDL Scholarship Application Process
- NSDL Scholarship Documents Required
- NSDL Scholarship Contact Details
NSDL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The NSDL scholarship is provided to the students residing near the ACC cement plants across the country. The employees or children of ACC are not eligible for the scholarship. The other eligibility criteria for the scholarship application are given below:
- The eligibility criteria vary for the different candidates based on the choice of program.
- The students applying for Undergraduate courses should have scored at least 50% marks in the HSC examination.
- The candidates pursuing BE/ BTech should have scored at least 50% marks in HSC level and 50% marks in the diploma level.
- The students pursuing ITI courses should have scored a minimum of 35% marks in SSC examination.
- The candidates pursuing a Diploma should have scored at least 50% marks in the SSC or equivalent level examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 5,00,000 per annum from all sources.
- The scholarship program is not available for ACC employees and their children.
NSDL Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The scholarship benefits offered varies for the different students based on the choice of course/ program. The detailed NSDL scholarship benefits are given below:
- The amount of scholarship disbursed varies based on the program chosen by the applicant.
- The maximum scholarship amount will always be less than or equal to the educational course fees displayed in the admission certificate/ fee receipt.
- The scholarship amount differs from scheme to scheme, institute to institute, and from course to course.
- The basic scholarship amount awarded under the NSDL scholarship is up to INR 5000.
- Diploma students receive a scholarship amount of up to INR 20,000.
- A scholarship amount of up to INR 20,000 is provided to ITI students.
- BE/ BTech candidates receive a scholarship amount of up to INR 30,000.
- The scholarship amount disbursed to the Undergraduate applicants is up to INR 5000.
NSDL Scholarship Application Process:
The NSDL Scholarship 2020-21 application is a fully online process. The stepwise application process is explained below:
- Interested applicants should visit the Vidyasaarathi scholarship official website.
- He/ she should sign up on the scholarship portal by clicking the ‘Sign Up’ button on the right side of the homepage.
- The candidate should create an account through registration by providing Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, password, etc.
- The applicant should then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, an activation link is sent to the applicant’s registered email address. If the activation link is not found even in the spam/ junk mail, the applicant should send an email to [email protected] or call the customer care number 022-40904484.
- The student should now login to the NSDL Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login portal using the Email ID and password.
- The candidate should search for the relevant schemes available on the Vidyasaarathi portal and should apply for the respective scheme.
- The students should enter all the required basic details and all the scholarship scheme-specific details in the application form.
- The candidate should recheck all the details entered in the application form as no changes can be made once the form is submitted.
- Finally, the applicant should upload all the supporting documents and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the scholarship application process.
- The candidates can check the status of the scholarship application after logging in to the portal under the field header ‘Action’.
NSDL Scholarship Documents Required:
The important documents to be uploaded along with the NSDL scholarship application are listed below:
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof
- ID proof
- Class 10 and Class 12 Mark sheets
- Passing mark sheet of 1st year (for 2nd-year students)
- Passing mark sheet of 2nd year (for 3rd-year students)
- Admission confirmation letter
- Copy of the Bank passbook
- College fee receipts
- Latest Income certificate of the candidate’s parent/ guardian
- PAN card, Voter ID, Passport (optional)
- Address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Helpline Number: 022-40904484
- Fax: 022-24915217