|Conducted By||State Government of Kerala|
|Eligibility||Domiciles of Kerala studying from higher secondary to postdoctoral level|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,500|
|Last Date of Application||November 10, 2021|
The e grantz scholarship portal is a centralised online grants disbursal system initiated by the Government of Kerala. The domiciles of Kerala from economically weaker sections such as SC/ ST/ OBC and minority categories can apply and benefit from the e grantz scholarship amount. If the students cannot apply for the scholarship online, the e grantz portal allows the institution to apply for the scholarship on their behalf. So far, the government has issued around 3 lakh e grantz scholarships to students studying in over 3400+ institutions in Kerala. Interested candidates should submit the applications within one week from securing admission to a course. The e grantz scholarship 2021 last date to submit applications for the OBC pre-matric scheme is extended to November 10th.
Table of Contents
- e grantz Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- e grantz Scholarship Amount
- How to Apply for e grantz Scholarship?
- e grantz Scholarship Status Check
- Documents Required for e grantz Scholarship
- e grantz Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Top Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
e grantz Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The e grantz scholarship has a set of conditions based on current academic qualification, family income, etc., which must be fulfilled to be selected for the scholarship. After meeting the criteria, the candidates can apply for the program within the last date. Given below are the details of the e grantz scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should be domiciles of Kerala.
- They should be studying at the post-matriculation level from any recognised college/ board.
- The applicants should not secure atleast 75% at the end of each month.
- They should have taken admission under the merit and reservation quota.
- Students belonging to the SC/ OBC/ Other Eligible Community [OEC] and other socially/ economically backward communities can apply for an e grantz scholarship 2021.
- The candidates should be pursuing a degree, diploma, doctoral, higher secondary, polytechnic, postgraduate, professional and VHSE courses.
- The candidates belonging to SC and OEC categories do not have any annual family income limitations.
- The annual family income for the e grantz scholarship of OBC students should not exceed INR 1,00,000.
- The annual family income of other categories should not exceed INR 1,00,000.
e grantz Scholarship Amount
The financial aid provided varies based on the category and current academic qualifications of the students. The e grantz scholarship amount is sent directly to the applicants’ bank account via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Listed below are the e grantz scholarship amount and other benefits offered to the selected students:
For SC/ OEC Candidates
- Stipend amount of INR 630 to students studying in colleges less than 8 km from their residence.
- Stipend amount of INR 750 to students whose colleges are above 8 kms from their residence.
- An e grantz scholarship money of INR 1,500 is given to students pursuing professional courses and residing independently due to lack of hostel facilities.
For OBC Candidates
- E grantz scholarship amount of INR 160 is given to students pursuing 10+2.
For PG and Professional Courses
- Day scholars - INR 200
- Hostellers - INR 250
For Polytechnic Diploma
- Day scholars - INR 100
- Hostellers - INR 150
How to Apply for e grantz Scholarship?
The candidates should submit the applications within the e grantz scholarship last date. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official portal. Read below to know how to apply for e grantz scholarship:
Step 1: e grantz Scholarship Online Registration
- The applicant should visit the e grantz scholarship portal.
- They should click on the One Time Registration button displayed at the bottom of the homepage.
- The candidate should enter the Aadhar number and name (as per the Aadhar card) and click on the Validate Aadhar button to continue.
- Next, they must enter details such as mobile number, email ID, password, and date of birth.
- Following that, the applicants should click on Register to Proceed.
Step 2: e grantz Scholarship Login
- After completing the e grantz scholarship registration, the candidate will receive the login details.
- Next, they should log in to the portal by providing the Aadhaar number and password.
- After providing the e grantz scholarship details, the candidates should click on the Sign In button.
Step 3: Complete e grantz Scholarship Profile Details
- After completing the e grantz scholarship login process, the applicants must fill the student profile by providing their personal, academic, bank, institution details and upload documents required for e grantz scholarship.
Step 4: Apply for e grantz Scholarship.
- After the students create their e grantz scholarship profile, they should click on Apply for Scholarships.
- They can view the list of e grantz OBC scholarship schemes on the screen.
- Next, they should select an eligible scheme and proceed to fill the e grantz application form.
- All the required details have to be entered correctly, and they should upload the supporting documents.
- Finally, the candidate should click on the Submit button to complete the e grantz scholarship application form.
The applicants can also submit the e grantz scholarship online applications at any of the Akshaya e-centres in the state. The Akshaya e-centres will provide a hard copy of the e grantz scholarship application form in PDF format. The applicants should submit the printout of the online application and the supporting documents such as caste certificate, domicile certificate, and marks card to the head of the institution within a week of admission to the course. They can view the e grantz scholarship list of selected students on the official portal.
e grantz Scholarship Status Check
The e grantz scholarship Kerala portal facilitates the students to apply for the scholarship and track the status in real-time. The step by step procedure to check the e grantz scholarship status is explained below:
- The applicant has to visit the e grantz scholarship portal.
- They should enter the Aadhar number and date of birth and click on the Track Application button to proceed.
- The candidates can obtain information such as application number, name of the e grantz scholarship scheme, applicant name, application location, date of application received, e grantz scholarship status and remarks on the screen.
Documents Required for e grantz Scholarship
The applicants should upload the necessary documents for e grantz scholarship online while filling the application form. They should ensure the documents are scanned and converted into a .pdf format with a size not exceeding 100 KB. The candidates can find further information about the required documents by clicking on the link - apply for the scholarship after logging into the e grantz scholarship portal.
Listed below are the documents required for e grantz scholarship:
- College ID
- Bank details
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of admission
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card/ PAN card
e grantz Scholarship Contact Details
The candidates can reach out to the helpdesk if they have any queries about the scholarship. Listed below are the e grantz scholarship contact number, address and email ID:
- Address: Directorate of Scheduled Castes Development, Museum- Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- e grantz Scholarship Contact Number (SC Directorate): 0471-2737252, 0471-2737251
- Toll-Free Number (ST Department): 1800-425-2312
|Oasis Scholarship||TS ePASS Scholarship (Telangana ePASS)|
|e-grantz Scholarship||SSP Scholarship|
|Prize Money Scholarship||Umbrella Scholarship|
|B.Ed Scholarships||BA Scholarships|